10

"I take back all I said." Tzuyu said to Jihyo. Jihyo smiled at her as Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, and Dahyun looked at the two in confusion.

"I knew you would even if you and Sana didn't make up. You love her too much to really mean those words." Said Jihyo.

"Oh are you both talking about the text messages?" Dahyun asked, finally understanding.

"No duh, finally you got with the program." Tzuyu said sarcastically, making the pale girl glare at her and Jihyo chuckle.

"You want a beat down?"

"Never in a million years. Plus I know you wouldn't give me one. You love me too much to hurt me." Tzuyu dramatically said.

"Don't be so sure Chou." Said Dahyun. Tzuyu raised her hands up in defense.

"Okay okay." Sana sat on Tzuyu's lap and faces her.

"What are you and Jihyo talking about?" She asked her, pouting. "What words?"

"Let's just say that I don't mean them because you are different from what I pictured you before when we first met." Tzuyu said, rubbing her cheek. "You are adorable, a little childish but also very matured and outright gorgeous."

The blonde in her lap blushed hard enough to match the color of a tomato. She hid her face into the crook of her neck.

"Aweee." Was all they could hear from the girls around them. Dahyun and Momo sat besides each other, both having their hands interlocked with each other. Tzuyu awed at that.

"So, is that ship," Tzuyu said pointing to DahMo, "finally sailing?" Tzuyu wiggled her eyebrows and the couple in front of her blushed hard, evident that what she said was true.

"Shut up Chou." Dahyun tells her. Tzuyu laughed and started singing.

"Dahyun and Momo, sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Tzuyu repeated over and over again. After the fourth time singing it, Sana joined her. They both laugh after their tenth time, annoying the heck out of DahMo. Then, the two girls, including Jihyo and Jeongyeon, smirked at each other before they started singing themselves.

"Sana and Tzuyu, sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" They sang this twice as much as Tzuyu and Sana sang. They both understood how annoying it was.

"Okay okay! We get it!" Tzuyu shouted, making Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Dahyun and Momo laugh.

"See, it's annoying." Said Jihyo.

All six of their gazes went to the door as a knock was heard from it. "Who is it?" Tzuyu asked.

"It's me Bom, Tzuyu." Said the maid.

"Come in." Tzuyu said before Bom came in and bowed.

"Tzuyu, Miss Lisa Manoban is here." She said.

Tzuyu's eyes widened in excitement.
"Really?!" Tzuyu shot out of her chair, making Sana fall as she was on Tzuyu's lap. She landed on her butt first to the ground and groaned. Tzuyu apologized to her before running to her maid. "Where is she?!"

"She is downstairs in your living room." Bom replied before Tzuyu ran out of the music room and to the first story of her house, leaving the five girls in her room.

"Who's Lisa?" Sana asked the girls.

"Someone. Now, let's go and meet up with Tzuyu and Lisa downstairs." Dahyun said before all five girls walked out of the room with Bom bowing at them. She then closed the door when they all walked out and went her own way. When all five girls reached the living room of the first story, they found Tzuyu giving a huge hug to a tall brunette. She's gorgeous holy shit, Sana said to herself.