𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐒 ꧂

Today Kimetrius and I were gonna make a new youtube video for our YouTube channel, I decided to do a q and a since it seemed fun and interesting to do

"So you ready babe? " I asked sitting next to him where the camera was closely set by.

"Ready when you're ready." He said smiling at me, I then turned the camera on and began the video.

"Hey, guys! Welcome back to our channel and today we gonna be answering y'all questions about us. " I announced, and then turned and looked at Kimetrius.

"We got all our questions from Instagram. " Kimetrius said before I pulled out my phone and got ready for the questions.

"Okay, so the first question is when did we meet. " I said.

"So we met at my concert and I saw her and thought she was fine so I hit her ass up and now we together. " He explained making me laugh.

"Well, that's basically how we met. Also, I had been a fan before so never did I know I would actually be dating my celebrity crush or whatever." I mumbled before looking down back at my phone.

"The next question asks do y'all want to get married someday and if you do when do you think it will be. " I smiled at the question and immediately looked at Kimetrius who was playing with his curls.

"I do wanna get married to her and right now we only been dating for two years so right now we live great and are currently traveling. Y/N and I have talked about this and we say we should get ready to start a family in about 3-4 years so you never know when though. " He responded, I smiled at his long nice answer. Everything about him was incredible and I was excited that one day I was gonna be happily married to him and possibly have kids.

"Okay, the next question is if y'all want kids how many kids do you want. " I read.

"I want 6 kids." He answered beginning to laugh, I looked at him like he was crazy but started laughing along to his dumb I was hoping joke.

"You crazy thinking I would actually push out 6 babies. I want at least 2, a boy and a girl. " I rolled my eyes at Kimetrius's dumb snickers from my answers.

"Come on y/n let's have 6 kids." He said holding my hand, I playfully slapped his hand.

"Nah you not gonna be the one pushing it out you are you? " he laughed and I went back to my phone to see the questions.

"When did y'all move in together," I said reading the question.

"We moved in together after 8 months of dating but basically she already lived there since her ass had her stuff there and was there every day. So she has basically been living with me from the start." He answered, I laughed before going back to read another question.

"This one good." I said starting to crack up to the question.

"What It Says, read that shit Y/N. " I was still dying at the question.

"It says when did y'all do the nasty," I said still laughing at this.

"Why are you laughing so hard to that?" He asked smiling with a confused face.

"Because who asks that shit, no offense @Kennisha000, " I said reading the user name.

"Alright, since y/n acting like a little kid I'm going to answer the question. So y/n and I fucked not even a month into dating. So that's y'all answer. " He automatically blurted out I was shocked that this dummy would actually answer that. I playfully started punching his shoulders and we both started play fighting with each other.

"I can't believe you answered that dumbass. " I said out of breath, he smiled and started to play with his curls again.

"Anyway, that's the last question. Comment down below what the next video should be and should we make a part 2 of this q and a. So that's it and make sure to subscribe and like. Thanks for watching bye! " I yelled before shutting down the camera.

"I love you, babe." I whispered and gave Kimetrius's a kiss on a cheek.

"I love you too y/n"

Thanks for reading! Please leave any ideas or comments. Thanks for reading and supporting this book pls vote if you liked the chapter- Haley

 Thanks for reading and supporting this book pls vote if you liked the chapter- Haley