Sister Versus Sister

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:10 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

I like smoke and lightning

Heavy metal thunder

Racin' with the wind

---

After Skylor and Jacob's fight, the ninja had discovered Skylor was the Master of Amber, meaning she was not related to Kai, making him happy.

''I hope the Tournament of Elements has entertained you as much as it has me. To thank you, I wanted to give everyone fancy jewels and untold shiny things.'' Chen told the Elemental Masters, holding up a box of jewels.

 ''But then in yesterday's battle, Master Jay and Cole tried to undermine me by teaming up and refusing to fight each other. And that made me very upset.'' The Noodle Man said, throwing away the box. 

''For their insubordination, all of your fancy quarters will be taken away, and tonight everyone and tonight everyone must sleep together in the chow house. That is all. Thank you, you can go.'' He added, crushing a gem in his grip.

''Nice one, Jay,'' Kai said to the Master of Lightning.

''Whoa, easy, Romeo,'' Jay replied.

''Don't worry about them. We aren't here to make friends, just to save ours.'' Lloyd told them.

''Yes, but your exclusion of others has only made enemies. Beware how you treat those around you, for they will treat you the same.'' Garmadon replied.

---

Remo woke up in the middle of the night, feeling hungry for some food. He quietly slithered out of bed, careful not to wake (Y/n), who was sound asleep. The little snake glanced at Jay, who was once again kissing his pillow.

Raising his head a bit, Remo began to slither around until he caught the scent of food, his stomach grumbling like a miniature thunderstorm. 

Hearing footsteps, he caught sight of Clouse, who walked past the beds, pacing as he looked for something. 

Remo quickly hid, knowing if the Master of Dark Arts saw him he'd be a toasted ham sandwich. The little snake held his breath as Clouse walked past, who stopped and slowly bent down to look under the bed.

Finding a cup, he quickly made it his hiding spot, coiling like a cobra in a basket, faced towards the opening of the cup and poised to strike if any unfortunate hand were to wander too near.

Hearing the Master of Dark Arts walk away, the little snake cautiously peeked out of the cup, his forked tongue flickering as he searched for any signs of danger.

Finding none, Remo continued on with his search for ham sandwiches.

---

Finding that they couldn't get to sleep, the ninja stayed awake.

Jay slid out of his bed. ''Couldn't sleep either?'' He asked Lloyd.

''Not when we still have to get Zane and Cole back,'' Kai replied.

Lloyd grunted. ''Speaking of backs, these new beds are the worst.'' The Green Ninja told the others.

''I agree, I don't think I had a comfortable full night's rest-'' (Y/n) said, before an Anacondrai Cultist banged a gong, and the lights turned on.