Chapter 3

Inline comments are love and very much appreciated.

Bidaai! It is not easy for a girl and so wasn't for Nandini. She had to leave her crying parents and brother for whom? For the guy whom she don't even know. She couldn't help but cry thinking about the situation she has landed in.

On the other hand while sitting in his costly BMW all Manik could feel was helpless!

His few hours old newly wedded wife was sobbing continously and he didn't knew how to stop her.

Even though she was not making any sound but still it annoyed him. He cursed the moment he asked his mother to let them go alone in the car with a driver so he could get some time with her, alone but alas! She was too busy in crying.

Sighing he held out his hand to keep it on her shaking shoulder but stopped himself and turned his face to the other side. At that moment all he wanted was to let go off that awkward moment between them and he would do anything for it but only if she was willing for it.

He didn't knew what was he gonna do with her who was not ready to stop.

Sighing, he took out his handkerchief and held it infront of her.

For a minute she kept sobbing unaware of it and even he didn't made any sigb to make her aware of his move.

It was then he decided to do as his mind said. He kept the hanky on her lap making her gasp loudly.

Manik: Relax, Nandini.

Nandini, her name sounded more wierd to him than the first time he called it. He had never felt this kind of emotions earlier in his life. His looks  always gave him the unwanted attention and he was used to have hot chicks around him but than she was not one of those girls. She was his wife! His better half!

But in all this he was sure of the one thing and that is she was the first girl who gasped feeling him close to her. He didn't even let his finger touch her and this was her condition and he was confused what will happen when he will make her his!

He came out his thoughts as the car jerked all of the sudden. He saw her stumbling a little but didn't attempted to touch her thinking she will not like it.

Instead he turned towards the driver and warned.

Manik: (stern voice) Raju, how are you driving!? Drive carefully.

However his stern voice made Nandini believe he is nothing like the guy she wanted.

She has always wanted a guy who was soft spoken and always respect others. But here he was shouting on the poor driver even when he was not at mistake.

She came out of her thoughts as she felt the car stopping. She waited for him to get down and opened the gate for her.

He extended his hand and she silently held it as he guided her towards the mansion.

She tried to kept her head down as her mother instructed. She was not a fan of these traditions. True that she respect these traditions but some of them like a girl should not look into anyone's eyes specially after her marriage irritated her.

As they stood at the entrance of the mansion Niyonika came running with Mukti beside her. She was smiling all the time as she did their aarti and asked Nandini to kick the kalash and enter inside.

Nandini did as instructed and than she was made to step in the thaal containing red water. Further she was taken to the mandir and there she had to leave her hands prints on the wall beside the mandir..

She silently did as she was instructed and than she was led to one of the rooms.

Since it was 6 in the morning there was a lot of time in their first night and there were still few rituals left.