Yoriichi Tsugikuni |Stay

WARNING! MANGA SPOILER ALERT! 

I couldn't find pictures of him on google so I used that one

Requested by: my_ugly_ducklings and Bazookayel

I'm sorry I merge both of  your request

~*~

As a Demon Slayer Yoriichi had traveled all over the region, he seen countless places but there was one particular village his foot would always bring him back. It was an unknown Village in the country side, It was your Village.

You were hanging out the laundry when a strong wind blows over, on the corner of your eyes you saw a figure walking towards you, recognizing him even from a distance, you quickly stop doing your work to greet the said man.

"Yoriichi-san, I'm glad to see you again" you greeted as you smiled at him.

"(Y/N)" he acknowledge a small smile appearing on his face.

You have known Yoriichi ever since he saved you from a demon that attack your village. as you were shaking on ground, scared for your life he place his big hand on your head, it was comforting and warm, your shaking immediately stopping.

"Here, have some tea" you offered as you put down the hot tea from the tray, offering it to the demon slayer as he gladly accept it. you sat down beside him outside the back yard as you two enjoy the warm tea.

"Your tea taste the best among the tea I've ever drink" he suddenly said as he put down the cup almost empty.

"You don't have to force yourself to compliment it, I know It taste the same as the others" you chuckled as you slightly look at him. 

"I'm merely saying the truth" he said as he took another sip. you just smiled and a comforting silence took over. 

"By the way, you look so tired, want to rest up for a bit? I'll bring you some pillows and blankets" you said as you wait for his reply, instead he stared at you for a little longer.

"No need" he said as he lay down on your lap comfortably, making you slightly blush.

"I hope you don't mind" he added

"No, It's fine, it's the least I could do for you" you softly said as you played with his hair and hummed a simple song. Yoriichi close his eyes as he savor this moment, It's not like everyday he can rest and let his guard down.

Your voice, your touch it remind him of his mother, you were warm and kind just like his mother. ever since his mother died he traveled all over the country, he had no home to go back to, all he does was either kill demon and save others or teach others about his breathing style. despite rarely showing up you always welcomed him with open arms, cared for him and worried for him like no other person did, a fact he will always be grateful. 

"Yoriichi" your soft voice called as he unwillingly opened his eyes to see your kind eyes looking at him.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, but we need to get inside or you might catch a cold" you said, confuse at what you mean, he look around to see that it was already getting dark, the wind had become cold. he must have really comfortable with you to sleep for so long, he reluctantly sat up and go back inside with you.

After eating dinner, you and Yoriichi just sat in front of each other, conversing about his past battles. when suddenly he kept quiet and stare at you, he look as if he want to say something, so you remain quiet and wait for him to speak out.

"I have a favor to ask (Y/N)" 

"hmm what is it?" 

"can I stay here for awhile?" he asked as he stare at you, which you replied with a wide smile.

"I'll be more than happy, you can stay here for as long as you want" you excitedly said as you practically jump on him and wrap your hands around his neck, making him fall on his back taking you with him as he protectively wrap his hands on you. 

"oh I'm sorry, It just made me so happy, I mean I was always alone here so having company excite me" you explained as you blush from the position your in. 

Yoriichi was on his hands wrap around you while you where on top of him your face inches away from his. you tried to stand up but Yoriichi prevented you as he stare at your eyes, he could hear you heart beating so loudly as he tighten his grip on you.

"Can you stay like this for a little longer" he said as he stare at you, looking at your reaction. you didn't answer and instead buried your face on his chest enjoying the warmth his emits as you felt secured ans safe on his arms.

you two stayed like that, as you look up his eyes where close and his breath was even, as you though he was asleep you gently trace the mark on his face.

"about earlier...why don't you just stay with me forever?" you mumbled 

"I'll gladly do it" you jump slightly as he suddenly speak, making you embarrassed that he heard you but also happy that he think the same. you just buried you head on his chest to hide your red face but your ears that was perfectly visible to Yoriichi was so red that it made him smile.

You and Yoriichi stayed cuddled until morning and as agreed he stayed with you not just for days but for years, though he need to go hunt demons you always waited for him to return.