C H A P T E R 1 {Endeavor's Son, A dog and a Broccoli?!}

Hi! I checked my booked after four hours and it had 1 read! Thank you for reading! Please comment Hi First Reader!

(//0_o|||)

"Akira! Wake Up! Your teacher is here already!" Dad shouted downstairs.

I get up and walk to the bathroom to take a bath and got ready for the last teaching of my teacher since Im finally going to a school which is a hero school (U.A). I walked downstairs and smiled at my teacher.

"Akira since this is your last day I wont teach you even you have a test today. your intelligence us enough to beat the whole world. Now this is a gift for you." My teacher handed me a medium sized gift box. When I opened it, a black gloves which can reach in to your elbow and has a web design on it. It has chains between the fingers and it looks like a blocker for my quirk.

 It has chains between the fingers and it looks like a blocker for my quirk

I looked at my teacher with a shocked face with a thankful look at her. Out of all my teachers ,she's the only one who gifted me something special. On the bad side, she's gonna die. Cruel right? Well if I can stop this mess, I could have stopped it.

I looked at my teacher again and she smiled at me while tearing up "I'm glad I could teach you and make you something that can help you block your quirk, Aki-" Before she can finish her sentence Mom have zapped her using her quirk and then my teacher had a painless DEATH.

For the first time, I cried. I cried because my last solo teacher is dead. Every year, a teacher was killed when I finally graduated on their teaching. Before my parents could see my crying, I wiped my tears away and go back to my room.

"Akira, gumising ka ng maaga bukas. Bukas na ang entrance exam mo sa U.A . [Akira, Wake up early in the morning tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day if the entrance exams in U.A.] Mom demanded but softly.

I hummed and walked upstairs tograb some money. Then I get out of the house and go to eat some cake and coffee on my favorite cafe.

---------------------

I sat on a table and waited for the waiter to come and get my order. "What's your order?" The waiter asked me and winked "A slice of strawberry cake and a capuccino please" I ordered. Ignoring him while his flirting at me.

I read some news on my phone when a boy with heterochromatic eyes and had a half red and white hair on him came at me and asked "Do you mind I sit with you?"I looked around looking for some table available vut the only available is at my front. I sighed and shooked my head while saying "I definitely don't mind" He sat on the chair and ordered his food. He began to read his book and I continue to read some news on my phone.

15 minutes later, our order cane and the waiter looked at me with his flirty eyes and then the boy who sat infront at me looked at him with an annoyed expression because the waiter is only looking at me. Not even putting the food on the table. "Please put the food on our table." I coldly said to the waiter and then he immediately put the food on the table and ran away.

After the waiter ran away, I noticed the heterochromatic boy looked at me in the eyes and I looked back at him with the pokerface. When he realized he is staring at me he blushed and quickly read his book while eating his food. I looked at my phone and continue on what I'm doing while eating like him.

"Umm......." he looked at me. Trying to have a conversation with me. "Akira" he hmed and realized Im introducing myself at him "Akira Haruno" I continued "S-shoto Todoroki" He replied stuttering. "Sooo..... What do you think about......... Heroes?" He asked and I looked at him and his waiting for my reply eagerly "Endeavor" I said. He looked down at my respond and due to his looks his disappointed?"I. Hate. ENDEAVOR" I continued. He raised head and beamed. Knowing that I hate his father. "I ........... hate him too" He replied making shocked but I continued to put on my pokerface."Why? His your father right?" He nodded. "Then why?" I asked. "Just as you hate him, he is so confident, annoying and I don't know, he only wants power. Thats why you hate him right?" "Yup" I looked at the time and its finally time to ho home "Im glad to meet you shoto but I need to go." I left waving at him without looking back.

Shoto's Point Of View

She waved goodbye leaving me dumbfounded 'she called me by my first name!' I thought and then I suddenly about me and her making bab- what am I thinking!! IM NOT A PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I washed away the thoughts and left the cafe aswell.........

------------------------0-0---------

Akira's Point Of View

I was walking through the streets when a (short tempered) blonde with spiky bumped at me and barked. "Watch where your walking extra!" I only looked at him with my poker face making him more angry "What are you looking at?!" He barked again. I pinned him in the wall making him shock at my movements. I leaned into his ear and whispered."Sorry not sorry. Bark once more or you wanted your head to be gone?" I leaned back and looked at his crimson like orbs and he looked at my crimson ones too. He gulped and suddeny felt a shiver on his spine.'talk about words are faster than actions. 'Meh his strong but not strong enough to make me use my power at him' I thought and then walked away and bumped again in to a broccoli headed boy and he bowed af me apologizing repeatedly. I only nodded and finally in my home. I went to my room and began to sleep. 'What a loooooonnng day' I thought

--------------/-/-