Chapter 2

Lauren waited in the car as she watched Dinah walk up to Camila's door and open the door like it was her own home.

Minutes later, Dinah came out with Camila.

The pair entered the car as Camila sat in the backseat while Dinah entered the driver's seat.

"Buying the whole store girl! I didn't know you were coming." Camila exclaimed giving Lauren a heartwarming smile.

"I thought we were over that phase, Camz!" Lauren chuckled.

Camila smiled at what Lauren had called her. "How do you know DJ over here?" Camila curiously asked Lauren.

"I've known that girl for too long, Camz." Lauren gave a light laugh.

"I feel sorry for you." Camila joked making Dinah hit Camila playfully on the arm.

"You know, I could drop you off in this street right now and not come back, girly." Dinah glared at Camila.

"I'm sorry! I was kidding." Camila quickly said making Lauren laugh.

"You think this is funny?" Camila tackled Lauren who was sitting right next to her.

"No! I don't- actually, it is funny." Lauren laughed some more.

Camila put her hands on either sides of Lauren's head as she leaned her head a couple inches away from Lauren's.

"You shouldn't be laughing," Camila said in a near whisper making Lauren's pulse start to beat rapidly like a sledgehammer was hitting it.

"Please no making out in the back, that's not what my rearview mirror should be seeing." Dinah said as Camila laughed and got off Lauren.

Lauren took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Shut up, D." Camila shook her head. Camila was straight, she thought she was. IS- right? Camila always had this question about herself, for sure she was attracted to guys but she would always find herself staring at girls too.

Lauren shook her head since Camila was probably just playing around with her.

The car was silent for ten minutes, giving Dinah an awkward vibe all around the car.

"Can someone talk? I feel like I'm driving around ghosts."

"Boo!" Camila exclaimed making Lauren chuckle.

"That wasn't even funny, Lauren." Dinah furrowed her eyebrows.

"That-that- was- hilarious!" Lauren said in between laughs.

"Lauren." Dinah shook her head.

"I c-can't! That was so-so funny!" Lauren kept laughing loudly making Camila smile.

"What the hell is going on? Back to quiet time, never mind. I'd rather drive around ghosts." Dinah jokingly said.

"No you wouldn't. You know you'd rather drive us around, I mean, look at us." Camila said as she motioned to a laughing Lauren and then made her chipmunk face, staring straight at Dinah's rearview mirror.

Dinah looked at her mirror and laughed uncontrollably.

"Idiots."

-

Camila had went to the bathroom while Lauren and Dinah were sitting on a bench.

"You like her, Laur."

"No."

"Wasn't a question, honey. You like her, you can't lie to me!" Dinah exclaimed with a smug grin.

Lauren sighed and stared blankly ahead. "She's straight, she wouldn't like me back."

"Who cares? Some people change! She's a great person and I know you'd treat her just right Lauren. You and her even shared food together! None of you two ever share food with me!" Dinah huffed.

"It's just sharing food, Dinah." Lauren chuckled while Dinah shook her head frantically.

"You two even double dipped. Double dipped." Dinah stared hardly at Lauren.

"...Dinah....I double dip with you too!" Lauren exclaimed as Dinah laughed.

"True, but your double dipping is different with her."

"How?" Lauren raised an eyebrow and Dinah cleared her throat.

"No, you dip it first! No, you! No, you should dip first!" Dinah mocked the two in a high pitched voice.

"And? I'm just being nice."

"Yeah right. You'd try to get the last dip than asking me first." Dinah chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"You want Camila to be your girlfriend. Girlfriend, girlfriend, girl-"

"Shut up Dinah! She's coming back." Lauren hit Dinah's arm.

"Ouch, oh yeah, it's so true." Dinah smirked as they watched Camila come back and sit down.

"So, what'd I miss?"

"Well, Lauren just-" Dinah started but stopped when Lauren covered her mouth with her hand.

"Oooh what'd Lauren do?" Camila smiled while Dinah pried Lauren's hand off her mouth.

"She-"

"-checked out a guy's ass! Like damn!" Lauren loudly said making Dinah stare at her.

"Fucking idiot." Dinah mumbled before laughing hardly while Camila stared at the two, in a confused state.

-

"Alright, we have all our stuff, right?" Camila asked Dinah.

"Oh yeah, Lauren needs to get her stuff too." Dinah said while Lauren stared at her.

"My classes don't start till-"

"Yeah! Yeah! Hush, I know you need to get your stuff. I have to go anyways, Mila can keep you accompanied." Dinah winked at Lauren as she then strided away.

"So, where do we start?" Camila asked with a big smile.

$/&:!:&:$:£\£\>\¥\>\£|

A/N: SO filler chapter already, there'll be more of the two next chapter ;) AND THE CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER