Cap 10

Elkie pov

It's better going she is drunk.

I went to find Sorn and when I saw her I approach her table.

"Sorn unnie we need to go home" I said

"yes sure" she answered me

"aren't you going to greet us?" Minnie shouted me and I went to hug her.

"sorry I didn't see you"

"why do you need to go home so soon? It's still midnight" Lisa said hugging me

"I know but we have a new member and she is already waste. I need to take care of her, you know"

"ahhhh I understand the next time let's talk more, okay?" she said and I nodded

"okay bye girls have fun and sorry to take away Sorn so early" I said before walking away with Sorn.

As I saw Tzu she was on the floor giggling. "let's go before she passed out"

Carry her until the car was a little difficult. She continued to move and talk nonsense until when she sit down she immediately passed  out. I and Sorn sigh of relieved.

"I didn't know she could talk that much" Sorn giggled

"hahaha I know"

"so how was it?"

"I think fine. She seemed to be happy"

"and wasted" Sorn added....."where are we taking her? You said her members don't know" she pointed out

"fuck. I didn't think of this!" I hit my head

"let her sleep in the guest room. It won't be a problem for the others."

Arrived at home there were only 3 membets still up and they helped us with Tzu and to prepare her room for tonight. Moreover we prepare the things she will need tomorrow when she will wake up. Her first hangover. I feel like I'm growing my own child. Hahaha.

__________________
Tzuyu pov

"ahhh"

I woke because of the pain I felt at my head. What did I do yesterday? Ahhhhh it's to painful.

Wait. Where am I ? I've never been here before.

"hahahahaha" I heard someone coming and when the door opened it revealed Elkie with a soup. I think it's form me seeing also my member drink it after they drink the day before "how is it?"

"painful. But El where am I? This isn't your dorm"

"well we are in the same building but it's a different floor and flat. We usually use this if we have guest or to thrown party or to put the mercies from fanmeeting"

"ah okay. What's that?" I pointed at a drink she had in hand.

"drink this it will help. Surely you were really wild yesterday haha"

"what? What did I do?"

"oh? Don't you remember?" I shoke my head "well you won 200$ drinking shot -they are over there- and you dance and you kissed a pol thinking it was Sana and then you yelled at it."

"God help me" I said hiding my face with my hands

"huh well you will need help. Your phone is ringing from yesterday night" she said before going out and left me.

I walked slowly to the phone and when I reached me I cursed for how many lost calls and messages I have. 78 calls and 367 chats. I'm death meat.

After finished my breakfast I went outside to find Elkie but instead of her I found Eubin.