𝟎:𝟑𝟑

Milan POV
I had to drive the bus to school with MaLeah since my parents were at work and Mekai left without us. I hateeee riding the bus with these fuck ass kids. When we got on I put my earbuds in right away. I cannot wait until I get my keys back. Mekai better work his magic cuz I need those ASAP !

We got off the bus and I gave Maleah a hug before we went to our classes.
"Love you ugly" she said
"Love you too bum."

I walked off and met up with my friends.
"hey pretty" Danae said
"Hey love. What's wrong with her?" I said pointing to Ciara.
My other "best friend" the one my brother fucking with. We close but we not as close as me & Danae are. I deadass feel like sis only started fuckin with me cause she like my brother, but thats not my business .

"She mad cuz she seen yo brother talking to his other lil girlfriend."
I rolled my eyes "Yo ass should've listened to me, but nope ! I told yo ass he's a hoe. I think I know my own brother better than yo ass.

"Just talk to him for me!"
"And say what?! sTop fUcKiNg cIaRa oVer. Bitch he not gon listen to me. I'm just his lil sister as he like to say."
Her eyes started watering and my goofy ass busted out laughing. She flipped me off and rolled her eyes
"I love yo ass C , but you cannot cry in front of me. You knew my ass was gon laugh. Ion even know why you crying over him anyways. He just fuck bitches and pass him."
"But he love me! He told me he did."
"Before or after he was high?"
"After.."
"Tuh! That nigga is a liar when he high pooh. He ain't on shit."
"He make me so sick. I swear"
"Here he come right now. Tell him wassup"

I just wanted to see some shit pop off. My week been boring.

Mekai walked by with 3 of his friends and Ciara stopped him. I just stood back and watched with Danae.
"So you just fucking me over now Mekai?"
"Ohhh shit" One of his friends said

Mekai rolled his eyes and put his head down.
"You on this shit again? I told yo ass we not even together and you keep dragging this shit"
"That's a damn lie Mekai!"
"Fuck I gotta lie for? We . Don't . Date . Get that through yo head Ciara. You on straight bull shit."
"Boy fuck you."
He laughed right in her face, and I felt bad so of course I stepped up.
"Mekai you rude as hell doing females like this. Now what if a nigga fucked around with me or Maleah like this! You would feel some type of way. So if you gon fuck with a girl then fuck with that ONE girl & don't have these other females out her looking stupid thinking they date you and shit. Come on C." I put my arm around her and we walked away.
I love my brother but ion condone how he treats girls.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
After the end of the day I met up with my boyfriend at his locker. Whew fine asf .
"Hey boo"
"Wassup" he said while shutting his locker with an attitude
"You coo?"
"Yea. Ima catch you after practice"
"Like damn we said like two words to each other Dj."
"I gotta go to practice. Ima talk to you later" he gave me a kiss and walked off. Like I said... niggas are confusing.
I was riding with Mekai so I waited for Maleah so we could walk out together. She walked towards me and we walked out to his car & one of his lil "Girl friends" was in the front seat and I wasn't having it.

"Uhm... Nah baby you gon have to get in the back."
"Tuh. Girl I'm not sitting in the back. This my man car."
"Okay bitch but this my fucking brother so get the fuck back."
"You wanna fight is sumn? Cuz those fightin words right there"
"Girl I will beat the fuck outta you. Mekai tell her to get in the back or walk."
"Milan if you don't just sit yo ass in the back"
"You got me fucked up. I'm yo whole sister and you gon take this bitch side over mine? Wack as fuck. Now get out before I pull you by yo closure."
She tried to shut the door but I open that hoe right back up.
"Milan GET IN THE BACK!" Mekai said
I rolled my eyes , got in the back and slammed the door.
The girl laughed.
"Bitch shutcho dumb ass up before I stump you out."
"Girl I will beat yo ass stop playing with me."
"And I'll lay you flat the fuck out."
"Bet you won't"
"Mekai stop this car right here and I'll drag her ass on the freeway. Might just let a semi run yo ass over for fun."
Maleah laughed but Mekai looked at me and he was mad as fuck. We dropped ole girl off at her house and made our way home.

"Can't yo ass just grow up?" He asked me
"Mekai stop talking to me. Fake ass"
"Actin like a like a lil ass kid."
"And you acted like a lil ass BITCH letting her talk to me like she lost her fucking mind."
"You on bullshit."
"Sure am. Fuck you and that pussy ass hoe."
I said as I got out the car. I walked in the house and slammed my stuff down. I swear my anger so bad and Mekai always the one that triggers it.

"Uhn uhn! Don't be slamming shit in my house Milan. What's yo problem?" My mom said
"Yo son!"
"I'll talk to him. Take ya lil hot head self upstairs." I grabbed my stuff and went up to my room. I sit my door and locked it I was deadass bouta get to punching walls.

I wanna beat a bitch up so baddddd.
Whew !