Chapter 4 - Surprise

"You and me. I want us. Forever."

Andrea's POV

We were laying on the bed, tangled in the sheet. I was resting my head on his chest while he was stroking my hair gently.

"I have a surprise for you this weekend." Alejandro informed as he cupped my cheek and placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"What surprise?" I asked, excited as I leaned on my elbow while resting my hand on his chest.

"I will not tell. It is a surprise." He replied, amused and shook his head.

I pouted and placed my head on his chest. He grinned, wrapping his arm around me and kissed my hair.

"Umm...By the way, I have a surprise for you too." I mumbled, lifting my head up and bit my lower lip nervously.

He raised his eyebrow, giving me a questioning look.

"But I will not tell you till this weekend too." I stated and gave him a playful smirk. He laughed heartily and kissed me lips passionately as he locked me in his strong arms.

****

I waved at my best friend, Eva and approached her as I walked into the cafe. She waved at me, smiling.

After I had ordered a cup of tea for myself, the waiter left.

"It is obvious from your smile that your Prince Charming is back." Eva commented and gave me a knowing smirk.

"Yes, he is." I admitted and beamed at her.

"I know. My sister told me." She nodded. "She saw him in the jewelry shop yesterday." She added, giving me a mischievous smirk. "And do you know what he bought?" She asked, giving me a sly grin.

"No, he didn't give me anything. Maybe he bought something for his mother or sister." I replied and shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't think so. Why did he give an engagement ring to his mother or sister?!" She stated nonchalantly and gave me a mischievous grin.

"What?" I mumbled in surprise.

"Yes, honey. Alejandro is going to propose to you. My best friend is getting married." She said in excitement and grinned happily.

My heart started beating faster as I felt nervous as well as excited. Alejandro was going to propose to me. I couldn't hold myself from smiling. I felt so happy.

"Oh...Because of it, he told me that he had a surprise for me. So he is going to propose this weekend." I commented, grinning ear-to-ear.

"Yes, most probably. Ugh! I am so excited." She confessed happily.

"Yes, probably....But I have a surprise for him too." I admitted and bit my lower lip, blushing.

"What?" She asked in curiosity.

"I..." I mumbled, biting my lower lip nervously. "I am pregnant." I confessed.

"What...Oh my... You are pregnant!" She exclaimed in surprise, looking at me with wide eyes. I nodded, smiling and rested my hand on my flat stomach. "How far along are you?" She asked, excited.

"About five weeks." I replied, smiling.

"Oh, another birthday gift, huh?" She winked at me. I smiled, blushing. "I am going to be an auntie!" She exclaimed happily and hugged me.

After the cafe, I said a goodbye to Eva and went shopping. After buying some clothes, I stopped as a pair of white shoes caught my attention though the window of the baby shop. I rested my hand on my stomach, smiling while looking at the shoes. I bit my lower lip, thinking and went into the shop.

After buying the shoes, I left the shop. I pulled them out of my shopping bag and ran my fingertips over them while smiling happily. I couldn't wait to tell Alejandro that we were going to have a baby.

Alejandro's POV

After I had signed the last document, my assistant grabbed them and left, closing the door behind her. I pulled the velvet box out of my pocket and opened it. I smiled and ran my fingertip over the diamond ring. I was going to propose to Andrea this weekend. I was so excited. Before we had planned to wait till our graduations, then told our parents that we were together, but I didn't want to wait anymore. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. So I decided to propose to her now. After the proposal, we would tell our parents that we were together and decided to get married. So she could often visit me without thinking that her parents would get suspicious.

I was waiting for my father. He had a meeting. After the meeting, we were going to our countryside house. I informed my father about my decision last night. He was so surprised by my decision as well as happy. I planned to propose to Andrea in the countryside house. My father suggested that he would help me with the preparation. So today we were going to prepare my surprise and in two days, I was going to be an engaged man. Of course, if my angel accepted my proposal, but I didn't have any doubts that she would accept it. We loved each other so much. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, interrupting my thoughts.

"Come in." I said as I closed the box and put it into my pocket.

The door opened and my father walked in.

"I am free now. We can leave." My father informed.

I nodded as I stood up and grabbed my key and phone. Then we left together.

When we drove towards our house, I saw black SUV in front of it.

"Who is here?" I asked in curiosity.

"I don't know. Maybe Lucia is here with her friends." My father commented, looking at the car.

"No, she told me she was going to hang out with her friend in her house." I informed.

I parked my car in front of the house, and we got out of the car. When we walked into the house, there was no one in the living room.

"Hey, who is here?" I asked, placing my hand into my pocket, but there was no voice.

"Check upstairs. Meanwhile, I will check the kitchen." My father stated firmly. I nodded and went upstairs.

I stopped walking as I heard noises coming from one of the bedrooms, the door was ajar. There were two familiar voices coming from inside mixing with their moans. A tight knot formed in my throat as I approached the door. My heart was pounding. I grabbed the knob with my trembling hand and pushed the door.