It's Still Your Birthday {Not So Short}

😭😩 Y'all sick of my slow ass?! I know...I am too. Forgive me. This NSS was ehhh to me...but nonetheless here it is.

Logging out until Weds BUT I'll still be writing ✍🏾 . Love j'all & I appreciate y'all so much!! ~ CHOC 🍫

 Love j'all & I appreciate y'all so much!! ~ CHOC 🍫

Sarai' Morgan

The Following Morning

"Lord, help me." I sighed, pushing myself up in the bed. Flashbacks of our late night/early morning clouded my mind as I looked around. Empty fruit trays and bottles of syrup were scattered all over the floor. I was wrapped up in one sheet but the rest, along with the pillows were also on the floor.

Every limb I owned was aching and I didn't want to move an inch. Shit, I barely had the energy to breathe. And I just knew I had hickeys and bite marks as tattoos. "Ow...ow." I winced as I swung my legs over the bed, placing my feet flat. I was trying to be church mouse quiet so that Jabri wouldn't hear me. His back was toward me as he took what sounded to be an important phone call. I had to pee so damn bad so I had no choice but to walk. The brat in me wanted to call him to carry me but I was still naked.

I had to be smart.

Finally up from the bed, I slowly tipped toed over to my suitcase, grabbing my toiletries, along with my Plan B. I had to be on top of my BC pills for the duration of this trip. Passing the mirror, I took the time to run my fingers along the love marks that Jah created. He made art out of anything, I thought. Even they were strategically made, some light, others dark but all noticeable. I was his and he made sure I knew that last night. We didn't stop until he brought me to tears, literally. If he looked at me right now, I might drip down my leg.

That's how sensitive she was.

After wiping myself, I washed my hands and took my pills before brushing and washing my face. If I was lucky, he would still be on his phone call while I finished up in the bathroom, and possibly slid back in bed. Once I was done, I peeked my head out of the door, listening for his voice. Thank God. Making my way back into the room, I quickly hopped back in bed and wrapped myself up in the sheet.

I need more sleep.

Honestly, I can just spend the next 3 days sleeping, trying to feel my legs again. Just as my eyes closed, I felt Jabri's weight on the bed. "Bae." He called but I stayed quiet, keeping the sheets bawled in my hands. "Rai'," He tugged at the sheet, pulling it down from my face. I was trying to keep my game face on but a smile broke out as I peeked at him.

"Ya ass ain't sleep, get up." He smiled at me. "C'mon man...I'm hungry." His hand continued to pull at the sheet until it was removed from my body. "Bear, please." I whined in hopes that he wouldn't devour me. I could not take it right now. "Please what?" He asked, already making himself comfortable between my legs. "I'm sore and sleepy." I looked down at him as he placed soft kisses over the marks he left on my thighs.