Chapter 3

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were running in the empty hallways. All thanks to certain short male just to change his schedule plan after the first day only to be with his overprotective boyfriend. Well, as it was an activity class, the three friends didn't mind changing schedules with him.

They entered the classroom with a loud bang, unexpectedly.

"My schedules are changed with Park Jimin. So, sorry sir if we got too late.", Namjoon said while bowing with his two best friends.

"Ok, I will forgive you today because he told me about that change of schedule thing. But what about you two, hm? Why are you late?", Teacher said and pointed towards Yoongi and Hoseok.

"They were late because of me too. Please spare them, sir?", Namjoon defended the two.

Well, it was true though. Because when Jimin told him he changed his schedule with him, the bell for classes already rung. And they had to take his schedule plan table too. So, they got late in the class.

Teacher sighed and nodded. "But as a little punishment, you have to sit at back benches. There's a seat empty behind and next to Jeon Jungkook. Raise your hand, my child."

Soon, a little hand covered in brown sleeves rose. But with head under the table??

Weird boy. Namjoon thought.

They bowed to their teacher again before making their way towards the boy.

Oh yeah, Jeon Jungkook. He is the boy Jimin told us about. Namjoon thought.

Namjoon was about to sit with him but suddenly he got pushed to the side and an excited Min Yoongi sat down beside the table of Jungkook.

He sighed and went to sit in the back bench which was in the back of Jungkook's bench.

"Hi!! My name is Min Yoongi. You probably don't remember me but I remember you.", Yoongi whispered to Jungkook.

"No, I know you. You are Jin hyung's mate. He always talk about you.", Jungkook shyly replied.

"Really!!?? Omo you really remember me!", Yoongi silently squealed.

Namjoon and Hoseok, who were listening to their conversation, sighed and shaked their heads and chuckled.

"Well, no wonder that alpha friend of Jin Hyung tried to claim this boy.", Hoseok whispered to himself.
But Namjoon heard it.

"What do you mean?", Namjoon asked.

"Just look at him. Who wouldn't want to claim a cute male omega like him?", Hoseok replied while silently gesturing towards Jungkook in the front who was talking to Yoongi.

"Not that cute. There are girl omegas who are much cuter than him. I've met them.", Namjoon replied sassily. But secretly eyeing Jungkook.

He's kind of cute, though. For a guy I guess.

"Like who?", Hoseok now diverted his whole attention from the class to his friend.

"Like.......Lisa. Yeah, Lisa.", Namjoon was also unsure of his answer.

Hoseok just stared at him with the blank face for some time, then put a hand on his shoulder and said,"Namjoon, my bro,"
Namjoon hummed.

"She's an alpha girl, not an omega. And stop eyeing the innocent guy in front of you."

Namjoon got back to reality. He gulped. Because not only he got the answer wrong but also got caught.

"Oh, she's an alpha?", He tried to act innocent.

Hoseok nodded his head and went back to his work. But slowly turned towards his friend who was all flustered now. A smirk spreads across  his face.

What better chance would he get to tease the guy than this one.

"Well, I can see that you are changing."

Namjoon turned towards him with a raised eyebrow.

Hoseok secretly pointed towards Jungkook.
"That boy can change you. I can say it and can see it."

Namjoon scoffed. "You mean about sexuality? Duh, he can't. I will remain straight as a dog's tail."

"Which freaking alien cross breed dog has a straight trail?"

"There are some to be honest. And some Street dogs I saw. I don't discriminate. Dogs are dogs. Animals are animals."

Hoseok just sighed, not having enough energy in the morning to deal with this nonsense logic of his friend.

"Bet?", Hoseok challenged.

"Bet. Winner will get the loser do anything he wants him to do.", Namjoon said. "Get ready to embarrass yourself, Jung Hoseok."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. The time limit is one year. We will see within one year.", Hoseok replied and they bump fisted each other.

"Hey, Jungkook. Would you want to sit with us in lunch today? Jimin will also come.", Yoongi asked Jungkook.

"I will.", Jungkook replied smiling.
Yoongi smiled with his eyes almost disappearing.

_________________________________