19.

I was sobbing quietly in a corner when the  bathroom's door suddenly burst out. I didn't bother to look up, but I was very surprised when I heard some cries and rushing steps towards me.

"(Y/n)!!"

"There you are!"

The voices were familiar, and I woke up embraced in a group hug. I finally lifted my head, and noticed that a lot of girls were hugging me tightly.

'Wait.. are these Mina, Ochako  and the others?' I was still shaking, everything was too confusing, but the hug was welcoming and reassuring.

"G-girls? What are y'all doing here?" I asked.

"We were worried about you, kero." Tsuyu said.

"You weren't in class after we finished our test!" The invisible girl added.

"Mr. Aizawa let us search you, but you weren't anywhere!!" Uraraka sobbed.

"Oh dear, but why are you crying?" Momo asked worriedly.

"O-oh, no need to worry, just... family problems. I promise I'll tell you one day. And thank you girls, so much.." I smiled brightly, completely forgetting about what happened 15 minutes ago.

The girls were very understanding. They helped me get up and walked me to class, telling me about their test, and not bringing up what happened. We got to class and I quickly wiped my red eyes. The door slid open, and all the eyes turned to us. Well, me. Three rays of sunshine squeaked at my sight and ran towards me.

"(Y/n)!" Exclaimed Kaminari and fell to my feet, clinging onto them.

"You're back!" Kirishima shouted as well.

"I thought you went missing!!" Sero added.
All of them bombarded me with questions, until the girls told them to leave me alone. Going to my place, I passed Aizawa-san, who smiled pleased. I also passed Bakago and Izuku. Bakago wasn't very happy to see me, and just looked away with a 'tch'. Meanwhile, Midoriya was exploding with joy. I told him to chill and laughed at his reaction. Sitting at my desk, I looked in Todoroki's direction, which, by coincidence, was looking right at me. I showed him an 'ok' sign and smiled brightly. He smiled softly and turned towards our teacher. Only after some time, I noticed that Midoriya had his fingers bandaged, and I wondered what happened to him. The rest of the day passed quickly, with no other bothering questions. Izuku offered to walk me home, which I happily accepted, not wanting to be surprised again with unwanted people. Later, I got an email from Aizawa-san saying that we'll have another practical test. I was fine with it, an ended the day with dinner and a hot shower. During the night, while sleeping, I had another nightmare. The black silhouette wasn't chained to the white floor, it could walk freely. However, it couldn't touch the barrier. But something else was scaring me.. it seemed bigger in size. Every night it would grow by a bit. It was speaking incoherent phrases, that I couldn't understand. I woke up in cold sweat again, breathing hardly.

"This thing is getting harder to control.."

I'm terribly sorry for the late updates