9

4 months later... April

Kay-

Looking at my belly bump I sighed. Since I'm having twins my belly is more noticeable then it should be, and Hoodie season was slowly coming to an end and this is a little too visible.

I'm not embarrassed of my baby, me and Kash actually can't wait to meet him or her, shit or both. We find out the gender today, and I guess we're telling Trey today also.

I am grown, so I don't understand why I'm hiding it from him, it's just shit has just got right with us and I've been loving our bond, all it takes Now is for this and he's going back off on me again.

Everybody knows, everybody except Trey and my dad. I only haven't told him yet because he's been busy and I've been waiting for him to come down to tell him in person.

Without knocking, Ari busted in wobbling through the door. That baby is ready to bust any minute, she's eight months and is due the beginning of August. Her and Brian Is having a boy, and plans on naming him Kayln.

"You petty" she said pointing in my face

"Sit yo fat ass down" Kash mumbled turning the other way in bed.

"Get a job" Ari said back

"Get off yo knees and stop sucking dick hoe"

They always going at it.

"Both of y'all shut up" I said rubbing my head and they both sighed.

"You still didn't tell Trey?" She asked placing her hands on her hips

"I mean why should I, he kept my nephew from me for a good 7 or eight months. " I said shaking my head

"He said no more secrets" Ari sighed

"Yeah well he said that on his half" I said kinda dry

"I plan on telling him tonight, I was a little nervous, but shit I'm eighteen we can do this" I said and she nodded.

"Before then, what's the move?" She asked sitting in my chair. 

"He was suppose to take me on a date last night, but he smoked with Brian, cane over here high, pissed me off, and ended up staying here" I said rolling my eyes

We had been planning last night for a good little minute, I was all dressed up and everything but after an hour he didn't come, he didn't even text me to let me know anyways, after I had just said fuck it and took a shower he ended up finally coning but he was high, he got mad at me because "I wasn't ready" and we got into an argument.

I told him he's a father, he has to get his shit together, so he said he was gonna take me out today, but he's passed out.

Ari roller her eyes. "Bitch" she said flicking his head and he got up mad storming off to the bathroom.

Once he shut the door I lightly laughed and shook my head.

"Somethings up with big baby" Ari chuckled and I nodded

"Ight well ima head out, Trey tonight don't forget" she said hugging me and I nodded

"I know"

Once Kash came out his face was washed and everything, he grabbed his phone and charger then was getting ready to leave until I grabbed his arm and shut the door.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing, But I got to go" he said kissing my head then started to walk off again but I grabbed him and pulled him back inside pulling him into a long hug.