Cap 11

As a few weeks passed, Tzuyu would usually go to her 'training' and then sleep at the 'main building', different it's that she warned her members every time she would end her 'training'. And today there were no differences.

_______
Tzuyu pov

I really like going out with the Chinang because I can truly be myself. I don't need to good look in front of them to be accepted. But there is a but. Slowly in me it's increasing my feeling of guilty. I'd like to tell the members the truth but I'm too afraid they would stop me going out so for now I will enjoy doing it without them knowing.

Today I'm here at the club drinking and enjoy the company of my new family. Elkie told me someone want to meet me so I'm waiting her to bring here this someone. I'm a bit nervous but not too much.

"Look! There are the Thai!" Mark screamed and point a group of few people coming to us and with them there was also Elkie with Sorn and oh no. Fuck, she can't see me! I tried to hide under the table but Elkie already saw me.

"what are you doing?" Elkie asked me slowly coming under the table

"why did you bring her here?! She can't see me!!" I whisper-yell at her. But she shrugged it off and helped me to stand up properly. The first thing I saw were 2 long legs coming in my direction and as I dared to look up I was amazed to see a tall, blonde and with a big bang that cover her forehead. I lower my head as fast I could to avoid her gaze.

"what were you doing?" she asked giggling

"well she lost something so I was helping her" elkie invent an excuse

"ah okay. Is she the one you were talking about? The new member" the blonde girl asked

"oh yes" Elkie elbowed my stomach lightly to rise my head to look at the tall goodness in front of us "Lisa this is  T---"

"TZUYU-AH!!!"

"unnie" I mumbled as Lisa walked closer to me

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" she yelled

"unnie please there's no need to scream"

"the heck you are talking about?!! Now explain why you are here"

"chill Lis" Bambam arrived to calm her, thank God "let her live, it's not like you are her mother or something like that. She can take care of herself, right Tzu? "

"y--"

"come with me. Now" Lisa demanded grabbing my arm and walking upstairs. "can you please tell me how did you know about this and why you are here?" she asked when we stopped at the balcony.

"I needed to change air"

"but do you know all this is something dangerous? "

"yes" I said "why are you here unnie?" I asked changing subject

"your same reason" Lisa said more calm

"if it's the same why were you angry with me a while ago?"

"sorry I snapped at you. You know you are my dongsaeng, I'm a little shocked to see you here, that's all"

"something is wrong with yours mate? That's why you snap at me?"

"how?..... Well yes I fought with Jennie and I'm still not calming down"

"oh. So your members know about you coming here?" I asked curious

"yes, of course. They are my family of course I told them and they accepted..... And you? They know right?"

"ehhhhh ahhhhh I - - -" I didn't answer because I was dragged in the dance floor downstairs.

"what are you doing?" I hissed

"no need to thank me. I saw you were having difficulties so I came and rescued you"

"thanks Lucas I didn't know what to answer her question but you saved me. My hero" I mocked him

"well if you are so grateful, can I have this dance?" he asked as if he was a prince taking my hand and bowing. I didn't answer just started to dance wildly, moving my hips at the rhythm.
After a few songs we went to drink something just to then return to dance. Maybe it was the alcohol but I didn't stopped him when his hands were on my hips or when I leaned my back to his chest.

"you are making me crazy" he whispered in my ear. I got shiver all over my body and it's not a good sigh. His mouth travel to my jaw line to my neck where he left a few wet kiss.
Maybe I should stop him before something unforgettable happen

"Kaka wait" I said freeing myself from his grip "I'm sorry but you know I have a girlfriend and I d--"

"hey chill. My bad I didn't mean to. I will stop if it makes you uncomfortable" he said smiling. Okay he is drunk "or I c---" and he literally passed out. I laughed at him before I went to find someone to help me to carry him.

As Jackson came and took him I went to the bar to order another shot. When I was waiting I found Kyulkyung and Mei Qi talking. I joined them and continue the evening drinking and dancing for eventually ending in Elkie's dorm to sleep.

__________

What Tzu didn't know was someone observe every her moves from the start to the end.
She looked at how her little friends was dancing in the floor with a boy and how she was drinking with her friends at the bar.

'what's happening to you Tzu?' Lisa thought.