(22) - Halloween

Dedicated to @jackline89 @ReyReen7 @seeta16 and ItzKeddieboo for voting.

Enjoy.

"Mommy! Look at me!" Issac flips his scarf, showing me his costume as he twirled his wand.

I was typing away on my laptop, working on the files and ideas I had for the upcoming gala when Issac came bursting into the room.

Crap!

It was Halloween and completely forgot. I spaced out, unable to remember what day of the week it was.

Luckily, we went to the thrit store downtown for costumes on Sunday, a couple of days ago when me and Issac where walking to the library.

Issac was originally dressed as one of his superheroes, Iron Man or was it Spider-Man.

I wasn't sure but that's what he wanted to be until he changed his mind to Harry Potter. He was crazy addicted to Harry Potter as it was one of his favorite movies aside from Coco.

I thought it was cute of him to wear as it suited him perfectly and it made me excited that we were able to match.

My costume was the basic Gryfinndor outfit. It was a cute skirt with high knee length socks wrapped with the same jacket Hermione wore.

Nevertheless, Issac was so cute in his tiny Harry Potter costume. I was taking him to trick or treat later near sundown. I had the whole day with my little Jelly Bean and I was excited. Unfortunately, Ness couldn't make it this year as she had to go to her mother's for the week.

Issac was disappointed that Nessa wasn't going to apart of our trick or treat tradition but I convinced him that we could go for another hour longer.

I push my laptop and notes on the small coffee-table, settling Issac on my lap.

"Ooo, you're getting so big, Issac." Issac shyly giggles a hand covering his mouth as he grinned mischievously.

"Who are you?" I asked looking down at his costume. I pretended I didn't know what it was because I knew Issac would protest and explain.

"I'm Harry Potter! Mommy! I know how to fly and wish things to happen."

I faked a gasp. "Really?"

Issac vastly nods, "I have glasses." He giggles, showing me the fake glasses. He was amused with the glasses and the wand.

"I know. They're so cute on you." I say, giving his glasses back.

"I'm not cute mommy. I'm handsome." He pouted his lips, crossing his arms studding.

I laugh, placing a chaste kiss on his cheek. "Okay,"

"Do you love mommy?" I ask, lifting his chin up to look at me.

"Yes." He said kissing my cheek,

"What's your favorite holiday? Christmas or Halloween?"

"Christmas!" He shouted grinning ear to ear. I knew it was his favorite hoilday. He would run on Christiams morning jumping into my unresponsive arms to wake me up.

"Why?"

"Because Santa comes and brings me toys when I'm good."

"So, you like presents huh?"

"Sí."

"Okay, so we don't have to go trick or treating. I mean you don't like candy...you like presents so let's skip Halloween this year." I hide a smirk, pretending to look anywhere else but him. I loved to tease him every chance I got.