10: Picture Time

After our performance we heard everyone applaud "You did good Ben" i said patting his back. "You did better than i" Ben said putting his hand over my shoulders. "Oh... That was so lovely!" Queen Belle said hugging Ben then me "You did wonderfully" my mom said turning around i hugged her tight, she never really come out and interact with people. "I'm glad you're here mom"

"I wouldn't miss it," she said kissing my cheek. "Time for pictures," the photographer said and i nodded "This way mom" i said helping her up on the bottom with Ben and his family "Just here?" Beast said guiding my mom and wrapping his arm around her. "Ready?" the man said and we smiled wide "Oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend." Ben said "Yeah and i have a new boyfriend" i said smiling at them and my mom smiling back at me "Oh!" Beast said "Yeah." Ben and I said in unison. "Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up." Belle said still smiling.

"Yes and that Herkie of yours i can't see but i know he had no brain in that small head of his," my mom said and we all started laughing. "Do we know your new girlfriend?" Beast asked. "On the count of three. One, two..."

"Well, sort of. Mal!"

"Jay" we called out to them and they started walking over to us. "Three!" the man said and the only people that smile are Ben, Mom and I. "Jay I wanna introduce you to my mom and Beast and Belle." I said as Jay wrapped his arm around my waist. "This is Mal and Jay. From the isle." Ben said "My boyfriend and Ben's girlfriend."

"I was thinking maybe they can join us for lunch." i said smiling at mom nobody said anything so mom hit Beast with his stick in the knee. "Of... course. Any friend of Ben's and Marilyn's..." he started to say but stopped and rubbing his knee looking over at mom. "Um, I actually came with my friends." Mal said "Well, you should invite them. Because the more the merrier!" Belle said but i could hear how much she did not want them anywhere near Ben.

"Yeah, I'll go grab them." Mal said about to walk away "Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch?" Beast asked. "Huh? Of course." Mal said. "Game on" i said high fiving Beast and kissing mom's cheek. "Have you played before?" I asked Jay as we walked away from them. "No."

"No? You'll be fine."