12: Mal's anti-love potion

Today was the day i will be queen. Staring at myself in the mirror i heard a knock on the door "come in" i said and the door open to relieve Jay "I thought you weren't going to show up" i said trying around and walking closer to him "I thought so too but i thought long and hard and i know this is where i need to be" i nodded "They carriage is waiting for us, shall we go" i said holding my hand out, he looked at it before grabbing it and wrapping it around his arm i smiled up at him as we started to walk out into the carriage. 

As we got closer we started waving at everyone as they through all kinds of flowers up in the air, i glanced behind us and saw Ben and Mal "i hope everything is going okay with them" i said, Jay looked at me then back at Mal and Ben "I know it is"...

As we got closer we started waving at everyone as they through all kinds of flowers up in the air, i glanced behind us and saw Ben and Mal "i hope everything is going okay with them" i said, Jay looked at me then back at Mal and Ben "I know it is" Jay said grabbing my hand and i looked at him smiling.

I saw Jay's leg shaking fast "Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look handsome. No problem there."

"Thank you."

"Marilyn, would you wear my ring?" Jay said handing me a ring "Um... not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me." i said i won't wear it until Jay makes up his mind about everything. He nodded "I have something for you."

"For me?" i said as Jay handing me a little blue box. "Yeah. It's just for later, you know when you need strength."

"Always thinking of me. But I can't wait." i said taking a bite of the cupcake "No!" Jay said reaching for it. "Mm. Mm... Mm! This is really good."

"Uh, do you..."

"Jay?"

"Do you feel okay?"

"You bet"

"Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?"

"I'm not sure. I mean, let's give Mal's anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect," i said licking the icing off my finger. "Yeah... Okay. What? What? You knew?" Jay said looking at me in shocked and i started laughing. "That you spelled me? Yeah. Yeah, I knew."

"I'm... I can explain myself."

"No, look, It's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Herkie. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?"

"Yes. You're so right. So, then, how long have you known?"

"Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake."

"So then what? You've just been... Faking it since then?" Jay said sounding a little sad grabbing his hand i took the ring off his finger and put it on mine.

"I haven't been faking anything," i said kissing his cheek. We finally pulled up the entrance Jay getting out first and him helping me out walking up the stairs we stopped in front of Belle, Beast, and my mom "About the other day, I just..." Mal started "I told them this wasn't going to be easy." Beast said looking and Ben and I. "Mom also taught me that a person has to believe in themselves. Even when it isn't easy." i said grabbing my mom's hand "I did? I... how very wise of me"

"We are very proud of you and Ben. You keep listening to your heart." Belle said and i smiled at her while Ben thanks her. "You're gonna make a fine Queen and King," Beast said smiling down at us. "Wish me luck," i said smiling at Jay as i started walking up the stairs with Ben humming an old song.

A/N: As you guys should know now that this book is almost over there's only one chapter left in this book but i promise i will make a second one that's only if you would like me to, let me know if you think i should make a second one.  I hope you enjoyed this book and thank you for all your feedback i really do appreciate it.