twenty-seven

it's not a book of mine if there's not a messed up party.
here we go

ft. two characters i missed for the past 26 chapters

***

"Oh boy", Jin smacked his head against the wall. "I'm leaving", he said and turned around when he heard Justin Bieber's vocals being blasted through the whole damn apartment he just entered.
"I hate it too", Taehyung scoffed, he was the one opening the door. "But Jungkook forced me to add Justin Bieber to our playlist for tonight. I had no choice. He changed the password for our spotify account, I can't change a damn thing."

"And I thought you're the top." Jin shook his head in disappointment while Namjoon was already snacking on some chips Jungkook held out for everyone who walked in.
"I might be a top", Taehyung sighed deeply, "But Jungkook's a power bottom. He's so fucking dominant at times, it gives me boners."

"I just remembered why I hate you two", Jin said and then walked past Taehyung. "I might just keep hating you until midnight. I'll like you for your birthday."

Taehyung shrugged, "Sounds good to me", he said and then pushed Namjoon forwards before he emptied the whole bowl of chips already.

The older scoffed but then waddled after Jin, somehow limping.
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?", Jungkook leaned onto Taehyung's shoulders and watched Namjoon's ass. "No way", Tae said, knowing exactly what Jungkook was thinking. "Dude, isn't it obvious--"

"No way", Taehyung repeated. "No fucking way."
"I recognize a bottom when I see one", Jungkook snapped, "I'm one myself, remember?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "You tryna tell me Jin is topping Namjoon."
"Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying."

"I agree", Yoongi hummed while walking in. Definitely uninvited. "I heard here's a party", he explained his appearance shortly and then sat down at the kitchen counter which got transformed into a bar. Lili and Taejeon played bartenders and mixed longdrinks. Taejeon made sure to put 70% vodka in every drink and add some salt. Just for fun. Lili watched him disgusted but didn't say anything.
The kids got into a fight with Yoongi after the boy took one sip. And that's when Jungkook and Taehyung turned away quicker than Yoongi could throw the drink away.

"Good Morning", Skylar greeted, Sam cheering when he saw Taejeon and Lili. They only turned away and whispered something to each other. "You", Yoongi pointed at Taejeon, "You're not going to give the Baby over there vodka."
"Shut up", Taejeon snapped at Yoongi who was still sitting there because he had no friends at all. So he decided to chill with the brats. Sam cried out, "Vodka yes!"
Skylar covered his mouth and then walked far away from Taejeon and the vodka bottle. "Vodka is bad Sammy!"

"Sam wants."
"No."
"But Sam wants."
"No."
"BUT"

"NO."

"Oh god", Jungkook ruffled his hair in frustration and Taehyung couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Fuck this will be such a mess." He took Jungkook by his waist and pressed him against a wall, "Let's just make out a bit?"
"Good idea", Jungkook sighed and pressed their lips together while he felt Taehyung's leg between his own legs and his hands on his ass. Ugh. This party would be fun.

"Where are the fucking girls."
Chan sighed when he entered the room and saw only Skylar and Lili. "I'm not going to join a gaycult."

"Who even is that", Jungkook whined while he glanced at Chan who was walking over to Yoongi to grab a drink with him.
"No idea man", Taehyung hummed, watching Chan and Yoongi starting to down shot after shot.