Cap 13

Momo pov

As I promise to myself I stayed near Tzuyu for whatever we were doing and of course I didn't tell the reason to anybody not even my Dubu.

I would joined Tzu when she is silent in the corner of the room or when she is watching some drama. And even if they are in Chinese and I don't understand anything, I stayed sit beside her, to let her feel I'm here for her.
I hope she understand it.

Every times I would help her or stay beside her, she would look at me and when our eyes met she would smile. I really appreciate it because it's like her way to thank me.

Of course I didn't let go the fact she goes out every nights. So before she goes out I usually remind her to be careful and to write me if something is wrong. She would smile at me before walking out.

Today happened an unexpected event. Before she went out she run to me to hugged me and whispered 'thanks unnie and....' she looked at me smiling 'you are the best unnie ever'. It felt like heaven seeing her gaining herself once again. Seeing her full smile again. Unfortunately this got notice by the members and I got interrogate after.

"what's happening between you and Tzu?" Nayeon asked narrowing her eyes.

"nothing" I repeat for the nth time.

"liar! she never once hugged me!" she yelled

"and she also said you are the best unnie" Jihyo added

"Girls please it's nothing really"

"but why are you always with her?" Jeongyeon wonder

"because I want to and... " should I tell them? " why do you care so much?"

"well..... It's weird seeing you two this close" Mina spoke

"weird? Why?"

"because she is always.... Cold?" Chaeyoung

"really girls?! We know each others from a long time, tell me when was ever Tzuyu cold toward us?"  they are getting on my nerves.
They looked each other but nobody answer.
"see? It's not normal for her to be cold. Instead of asking me, you should ask yourself why she has changed." I said before going out.

I hope what I've said won't create troubles for Tzuyu.

I went to the rooftop to look at the city when I felt someone back hugged me.
I could recognize her by her perfume and by the softness of her hands.
"what are you doing here? It's cold outside" I said caressing her hands

"I didn't like the idea of you being alone"

"ohhhh~ someone is cheesy today" I teased

"oh stop it" she faked being mad "but Momoring can you tell me what's going on between you and Tzuyu?"

"I'm sorry Dubu but I made a promise. I can't tell you"

"are you cheating on me?" she whispered but because we were so close I could hear it clearly.

"WHAT?! NO! Are you crazy? Why would I?!"

"because you are always with her and never with me" she pouted and it was too cute to handle.

"stupid. I love you and.... " I peck her lips and she smiled "I'm sorry, I didn't notice it. I will try to be more with you, it's just...."

"just what? You know you can trust me" she affermed but I already know.

"I will tell you only because I trust you and I know you won't tell the other............. Our little maknae it's having an hard time and I'm helping her. But nothing to worry about"

"helping her? I never saw you too talk a lot. You just stay beside her"

"I know"

"are you sure it isn't serious? "

"yes and when she will be ready she will tell you. Give her some time to adjust and all will be better" I don't know why I'm saying this not knowing if it will be true.

"okay"

"good girl" I said patting her head and she smiled widely. Her lips were so kissable that I couldn't resist but lean forward.

I close the gab between us with a soft kiss but she kissed me roughly starting a long make out that was interrupt by an angry squirrel.

"YAHHHHH! MOMO-YAH!" she run to me "What's the things between you and my girlfriend? Huh?!"

"calm down Shiba. It's nothing" I said a bit annoyed. I still remember how Tzuyu talked about Sana during her 'confession' night.

Sana narrowed her eyes at me trying to be scary but all she seems was cute.

"okay, okay I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, it was a big mistake. It happened just one time. I swear" I acted as if somethibg between Tzu and me happened and she believed it.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!!" she yelled at me before chasing me around Dahyun, who was laughing.

"Dahyun-ahhhhhh! Help me" I called her and finally she decided to do something.

"Sana unnie, Momoring was joking. Nothing happened, she and Tzuyu are just good friends" Dahyun spoke and Sana calmed down.

"it better be. I won't forget you Momo if something happens" she warned me "well now I'm going in" she walked away.

Dahyun and I exchange looks and we burst out giggling at the jealous Sana.

"why did you tease her?"

"well let's say I want to give her a pay back for something she did" but I didn't specify that was for what she did to Tzuyu. I know it's not fully her fault but she is her girlfriend so she should have notice it more than me.

"let's go back in. I'm cold" my baby whined and I picked her bridal style to take her back in.

I walked to our room to launch her in the mattress.

"Momo what are you doing?" she asked as I went on the top of her.

"nothing" I whisper putting my mouth on her neck and sniffing it. But my intention weren't doing something with her. In fact I laid down on her smashing myself into her.

"oh you weight" she hissed.

"what did you just stay?" I looked up feeling offended

"you weight Momoring and I can't breathe" I sit up and in a quick move I tickled her until she begged me to stop.

"what did you say?" I asked again

"I love you" she made a peace sigh before smashing her lips on mine quickly.

"I love you too~~~my eagle" I said pecking her lips one more time before going down of her.

We change clothes in something more comfortable before laying down again, to sleep.

"night baby ~"

"sweets dreams ~" I kissed the top of her head before falling asleep.

--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Hi there,
How are you?
I need your opinion.
I'm not really sure about this story, should I stop writing it?

Please, comment down
/♡/