Chapter 28

Anthony's POV

My heart dropped to my ass my nigga

My heart dropped to my ass my nigga. Getting that text from Melanie shook my world. I thought she was joking and was waiting on her to call me. I made my way to Chris, who was always sitting his ass in front of monitors. He may be a goofy ass nigga, but the nigga hella smart when it comes to technology.

"Track Melanie's phone fah me bro." He looks back at me before looking back at the screens. "Why you think she chillin with another nigga," He jokes.

"Nah I think this nigga TK got to her ass." Chris's head snaps back towards me, and I guess he saw how serious I was, and got busy tapping away on his keyboard.

"I knew I should have took ha ass to work today, something was telling me to drive her ass to work."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Melanie's POV

TK had helped me out the trunk leading me inside this building

TK had helped me out the trunk leading me inside this building. I was looking around hoping to catch some sort of clue as to where I am.

We come upon this setting area, and he gestures his hand towards the couch telling me to sit down. I quickly do so not wanting to put myself in some position that upsets him, and I end up dead.

"Check this out, my name is TK, and I mean you no harm. As I said before I have a few questions to ask you, and then you're free to go, that is depending on the answers you give me. Understand?"

"Yeah I understand," I said clearing my throat sitting up a bit on the couch starting to feel nervous with this big nigga in a ski mask standing off a few feet to my right staring at me.

My nigga it's March, and hot as hell outside, I know he bout hot as fuck in that bitch.

"Yo name is Melanie, correct," TK asks leaning forward in the chair he was sitting in across from me. "Yes, my name is Melanie."

"You had a thing with my homie Key..excuse Keenan, right?" At the mention of Keenan's name my stomach twisted up, but I kept a straight face cause the nigga might whip out a gun and shoot me.