Chapter 30

DOUBLE UPDATE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture of William

-----------

William's P.O.V

"You keep hold of her."

"I am."

"A tight hold on her." Damon clarifies crisply.

"I said I am," I reply with as much patience my body could muster.

"I'm serious Will, I don't need that monster tearing him apart." Damon voices from the other side of the door.

"Okay, first of all, Sassy is not a monster. She is your Moon Goddess reincarnated and more." I snap as I glare at the door which stood between me and the person who deserved my narrowed gaze.

"Don't disrespect her like that." Damon shoots back, rambling on before I could respond. "This is me warning you, I will kill the bitch if she touches Blaze."

Deep breaths Will, just take deep breathes...

"Damon." I start with a sharp intake. "Did we not agree that there would be no more animal murders by your hand or any deaths, for that matter."

Silence lings in the air for a single moment.

"Yes," Damon mumbles as if the admission pained him.

"So why are you threatening to kill my dog?" I reply with a calmer tone than I expected.

"Because all of that goes out the window with Blaze," Damon admits with a protectiveness to his tone that made my skin tingle. "I promise you, I will make a special exception for your Sassy if she touches Blaze."

If this wasn't so messed up, it could be cute.

"You're the one who wanted them to meet." I protest angrily, glancing down at Sassy who sat between my legs looking equally as fed up with this situation as I felt.

"Because it has to happen at some point, can't put it off forever." Damon replies with an audible sigh, "We can't go to the pack with them never meeting."

We could just not go at all...

"She won't hurt him if you use your so-called animal whisper skills," I grumble instead, not vocalizing the fruitless thought.

"Sarcasm looks better on me." He replies quickly, the smirk practically vocal in his words. "And your dog is the only exception."

"The only exception to your gift that shouldn't have any exceptions?" I question which a helplessly chuckle as Sassy sticks her tongue out. "Yeah, makes sense."

"Will I swear to Goddes-"

"Open the door before I lock it," I say cutting him off before he could start yet another rant, one which had to be backed with his crazy, moon lady.

I watch impatiently as the doorknob slowly twists, turning at a snail's pace while Sassy and I wait with decreasing patience.
I shift my weight to my other leg as I stare at the door, the wooden thing only opening a few millimeters at the hands of the overcautious wolf who stood on the other side.

Taking a deep breath, I force myself not to just pull the door open as I wait for Damon to try and locate his balls.
All attempts so far seemed to be unsuccessful.

I catch his deep, blue eyes first peeking at me through the space of the door as it slowly opens, a clear warning within them as they narrowed in accusation.

"He's shy," Damon mumbles in a feigned attempt at an excuse.

Rolling my eyes, I watch as the door eventually parts completely, revealing my overdramatic Damon standing before me with his beloved, oversized bunny hanging limply from between his hands.