5

(Y/N's POV)

Mmmmm...

"Y/NNNNNN.."

Noo...

"Y/NNNN."

"Ugh...I'm awake.."

"Get up sleepy head."

"But Ryun It's our day off.."

Your skin quivers when you feel your fiancee's fingers graze your exposed back, his lips connecting to your shoulder.

"I know but still we can't lay in bed all day. I um...I had an idea.."

You carefully sit up and keep the blanket pushed against your chest, Ryun's hands tugging your body onto his lap.

"I was thinking you and I could go get checked...for...our possibility of having a baby..."

You blink in light shock as you look into his eyes, your cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"I mean...do you really need to test for that possibility?...Don't you just...try?"

"You can...but my mother was telling me the other day you can get tested and see your chances of having a child."

Why is he all of a sudden talking about children?

"I mean...I guess we could? Shouldn't that be something we do after the wedding?"

"Well...it could be...but I really want to do this with you.."

His boyish smile causes you to melt and lean forward into a tender kiss, his arms lightly tugging on the blanket.

"Before we go.."

"Shut up and kiss me."

··················

"Alright, here are your forms, just fill these out and we will get you two back."

You give a soft bow and grab the clipboard with quivering fingers as Ryun looks at you with bright eyes, his entire being glowing.

"I'm so excited Y/N. It's like a comparability test, but with children."

That's why he's a CEO...

He does love tests and results.

"Um...I'm going to get some water real quick...I'll be back."

Ryun pays you no attention as you stand up and tug your pencil skirt down, the uncomfortable tight material making you internally groan.

Why does Ryun require me to wear this stuff.

I would so much rather wear sweatpants but no.

Pencil skirts and at night, uncomfortable silk gowns.

Oh well...I love him..he's worth being uncomfortable for.

As you watch the water trickle into the tiny paper cup, you glance up and see a man stepping into an elevator with a baby car seat, your mouth lightly opening.

He looks familiar...

Why does he have the baby?

Is his wife already in the car?

"Y/N come on I already got mine filled out."

Tearing your attention away from the man you hear the click of your own heels in the silent room, anxiety making your chest ache.

"Ryun I don't like this...can't we just do this later? I don't want to be...you know.."

"Oh come on Y/N don't be ridiculous. If we are going to be married I want to know the probability of us being parents."