Chapter 10

It had been two months talking to the joker. He would tell the same story's or he'd change it up and play it out. Until the last session Harley had with him. He asked her a question she couldn't get out of her head. "Why are you trying to help us?" She didn't exactly know why. He was the main reason for being there, but she had gotten distracted. She was walking into the main hallway that led directly to the jokers room. Every time she walked in there she had the need to look around just in case. "What are you looking for doc?" He asked with the grimiest smile. He had some type of plan. "I'm not searching for a thing." She sat down in the couch behind her. "Go a ahead lay down. Doctor Quinzel." He said it in a way that quite literally short circuited her brain, she felt almost hypnotized again. "Wow that hatter freak was right; I said your sur name and now your all hears." He chuckled. "Wh..what are you t-talking about." Harley had stumbled over her words and she felt like her head was suddenly to heavy to carry so she laid down. "Let's make a deal doctor." He fixed himself in his seat crossing his legs. "Maybe you want freedom, a place where you won't have to worry about a thing. You also want to know how someone insane thinks. It's your dream right?" He slowly lead her into a deep dark hole in his mind. "If you do, meet me in the electric room. Your the only doctor who understands what it's like to feel like me. Hurt and alone for all of these years." The joker stood up and gave the girl a hug. That's all it took. What Tetch did during the night they were caught and Harley was asleep he made sure Harley would listen to everything Joker said once he said Dr. Quinzel. It was his plan after all.
/

Harley found herself walking into the room, there had been a shoot out in Arkham. A jail break while everyone was out. Except Harley and the few guards, they had thought while Harley was there, there wasn't much to worry about anymore. She hid in the room where she found Joker and his henchmen with masks on there was also a girl who happened to almost look exactly like Harley. "Where gonna fake your death, right after I do a little reconstruction." His voice had changed at the end again it was dark and intimidating but Harley wasn't really intimidated. She later down and placed the towel in her mouth. He chuckled. "You guys should be this obedient. I'll have to ask Jervis to do a number on you guys." He continued to laugh maniacally, when he looked down at the blond he gently placed the metal to the sides of her head, "it's only gonna feel like a bunch of pain for 3 minutes." She looked up at him and nodded. Then it happened the jolt of electricity washed through her brain she thought she deserved it so she took it. For all of the patents that had to go through the same thing. Once he finished he took off the girl glasses and put them on the other blond. "Do you want to do the honors. This is the girl you told me about, she ruined your world remember. The thing you loved the most." It was almost if the man was whispering closely in her ear. She took in every detail and her eyes suddenly went dark. They took off the tape that was on her mouth. "Wait Harleen... don't do the is...we're friends right." The woman begged but the only thing Harley was filled with was anger and frustration. They forcefully laid the woman down and strapped her. She was trying to rip everything off but it wasn't working. Harley forcefully placed the metal on the sides of her head and raised the voltage up to 100. She practically blew the girls brains out and turned it into mesh. She was shaking and she had been holding the button for a good 5 minutes before she stopped to look at the forever unconscious woman. "Here, it's not good to let the dead suffer so give her a smile." His mouth curled up widely handing Harley a scalpel. She placed the sharp tool at the corner of her mouth and went up slowly then she did the other side. While she did this she had her own smile on her face. "That's perfect now let's go." Before Harley could get a word out everything suddenly went dark but the voice of the Joker whispered in her ear, "don't want the cameras to see your still alive. Weeeereee heading to the fountain of trust so I can really trust you." He cackled.
//

Selena and Pamela had been watching TV after a long day of work. One of the coworkers purposely spilled all of his food and made a mess for Pamela to clean up since she wouldn't go on a date with him, so he called her villainess trash. For Selena she simply said yes to the man and stole most of his money without leaving any traces. The tv light gazed against their skin pulling them in when Pamela turned to the news. "Unfortunately, Arkham had an attack." Selena and Pamela both looked at each other worried. "Sadly the doctor who we thought would change the society was killed on the premises." It showed "Harley's" body with a bleeding smile and her head had dark marks on the side of her head. "She goes by the name Harleen Quinzel. It looks like the Joker didn't much like her, Joe what do you think about this?"