Chapter 13

Next day i opened my eyes to found a hand on my waist holding me tight to a hard body and breath on my neck and last night come flashing back to me. I tried to remove Ruhan's hand off my waist only to find him pulling me against him harder. Giving me feel of his hard chest, I slowly turned around to look at my handsome husband, sleeping peacefully, looking like an angel and I traced his perfect eyebrows with my hand, slowly trying to not wake him up. I don't know how I got lucky to have a man like him. He is really nice inside out. My king, I thought inside. Just then I felt Ruhan opening his eyes and hurriedly closed mine tightly. Then few minutes later I found something warm against my forehead and ruhan whispering me good morning. After that I found him leaving the camp and I opened my eyes, putting hand on my racing heart because of Ruhan's heartfelt gesture. I got up and went outside to freshen up. There I saw sanvi leaving the camp hurriedly, with tears streaming down her face and George running after her and all this made me realise. That finally 'the talk' has happened. I just wish that may sanvi be fine. She is my first friend here and I don't want to see her upset. After getting ready, me and ruhan visited few more places nearby and then came down towards where our car was parked. I guess the time to leave has come. I looked back one more time, trying to capture this beautiful place in my heart and mind. Just then ruhan called me to come as we were leaving, and again started our trip back home.
"I'm going to miss this place alot. This was the best weekend ever", I told him with sad voice.
"Don't be upset wifey. We'll get other chances also, to enjoy the beauty of America",and I nodded at him. After few hours we reached back home. I took all our dirty clothes to put in washing machine and went to make tea for Ruhan. After it was prepared I went to call him and opened the door to be welcomed by his bare back, as he just came out of shower. And he turned around at the noise of door opening and I was welcomed by his 6 abs, embarrassed I turned around saying sorry and him telling me that he forgot to take his clothes inside. I said it's fine and left the room to calm down my racing heart. But whatever may be the reason, I can't deny that my husband is fucking hot and suddenly our car conversation played in my mind, reminding of that vixen that touched my husband before me and got to feel his abs and I angrily stromed down, Feeling upset. Just after few minutes ruhan came down all dressed, looking cool and hot at the same time and I gave him his tea. We sat together for some time, enjoying our tea and watching tv. Just then I received incoming videocall from my mother-in-law and I opened it and me and ruhan were welcomed by their faces, reminding us of what we left behind. Looking at all their faces made me feel better. Made me feel like I'm home with them. After talking to everyone and getting news of their wellbeing  and seeing their smiling faces we disconnected the call. Not before my mother-in-law reminding me of karva chauth fast and teaching me about all the procedure of the fast and the precautions I should take. I looked at ruhan to find him looking at me.
"You are doing karva chauth fast?",he asked me.
"Off course ruhan. It is for your wellbeing and long age. I'm definitely doing it",I said.
"It is going to be difficult mahi. And also you are away from home and this is your first fast and also maa is not their to guide you",he said looking concerned.
"Don't worry ruhan. Maa is just one videocall away and she has told me about everything I should do. So don't worry  and let's leave everything on god",I told him.
Next morning I got up early and prepared some food for me to eat before sunrise, as after sunrise I can't eat or drink anything in karva chauth fast. When I was eating I heard footsteps coming down and is welcomed by Ruhan's handsome face. I smiled at him. And asked him why did he got up so early and he told me he had urgent meeting. He asked me for food as he was feeling hungry and I gave him what I've prepared and he ate it. After that he left upstairs to get ready for his office and went to pack my bag for my classes today. Ruhan left early so I took bus to my college. After the  whole day I was feeling little weak as I haven't even drank a single drop of water after the food I've eaten in the morning. Just then I heard my friends telling me about handsome stranger standing at our college gate and all girls were eye raping him. I went towards the gate to found ruhan standing there looking all perfect and hot. Just then his eyes fall on me and he come towards me and hugged me asking me about my wellbeing and then I kissed him on his cheek marking my men, In front of all these girls and I hold his hand and we both left for home.
"You done with your work?", I asked him.
" Yeah actually my work got finished early so I thought of taking my beautiful wife home. Who is doing fast for my wellbeing and long life",he told me winking at me
"Thank you so much my dear husband' I told him bowing down to him. And we both laughed at that. After reaching home I went to get henna on my hands and start to get myself ready for the night. After getting all ready I went on terrace to look for moon and thankfully the moon is visible very clearly from our terrace. I prepared all the necessary things for puja and went down to call my dear husband up. I was feeling little dizzy as I was empty stomach whole day. "You look beautiful wifey", Ruhan said looking at me.
"Thank you husband. Now please move fast before I faint here",and he accompanied me upstairs holding me tight in his arms and laughing at my statement of getting faint. After reaching up I performed the karva chauth ritual(after moon rises, the women see its reflection in a Thali of water, or through a dupatta or a sieve. Then offer water to moon and seek blessings. Then pray for the safety, prosperity and long life of her husband. And finally her husband give her water to break their fast) and ruhan give me water, completing my fast. After drinking it I feel like coming back to life. And today I realised how difficult this fast  really is. After that I start to leave when ruhan hold my hand and stopped me and start to perform karva chauth ritual himself and then looked at me waiting for me to give him water and I was looking at him dumbfounded. Then ruhan clicked his fingers in front of my face bringing me back and I give him water to break his fast.
"You kept fast for me?",I asked him and he replied,"You want me to live this long life alone wifey?... soo not going to happen.You should also accompany me in this life .You have to stand by my side in this long life that you just worshipped for me . I always wanted to do this fast for my wife, whenever I see my mom fasting. And finally it came true", he said and I smiled at my beloved husband. He is truly a great men and then we both went down. I went towards the kitchen to cook but ruhan hold my hand and took me towards the table filled with different kind of food and I looked at him perplexed.
" I can't let my wife cook after fasting for entire day,  now can I?,So I ordered food for us.",he replied looking at me and we both sat down and ate food together. Our togetherness is what made this festival beautiful for both of us and I realised that in the end all that matters is that we are together in this and I am really lucky to be wife of such great and thoughtful men. And today I realised that I am moving more closer to him. My heart start to beat for him fast. I think I am falling for him. Falling for him hard.