28

Lisa POV

I'm so fucking done.

I'm so tired with the whole tthing.

"Jendeukie~" i said as she just looked up at me with her lovely cat eyes, "yes limario."

"I have an idea." I said as she dropped her milk, "every time you claim that you have an idea, for some ridiculous reason i always have this anxiety building inside my stomach because if it's not a crazy idea, then it's a very dumb idea."

"You still love me." I said as she sighs "fine what it is baby?" She asked.

"I'm going to tell blinks about us."

And that's ladies and gentleman, is a way to make Jennie Kim lose her brain cells.

"Sorry, is this a suicide mission that you are suggesting? Because it sounds as hell like one."

"Yes, and i seriously don't give a flying fuck anymore."

Anne POV

As i said before, being a famous idol isn't easy, sure the thought of fame, of glam life is tempting, but those required your freedom to be sacrificed.

Your life no longer yours, it's decided by the media, the entertainment, the fans, and the image that had to be maintain. You can't just go around the town freely without people noticing you, it's scary to even think about it.

Oh well, you can't do things that normal people do, you can't eat whatever you want because you had to keep your body in a perfect shape, you had to look like a goddess.

I didn't even want to date Jungkook at the beginning, but have you seen that brat? He is so adorable, his pouty face, his doe eyes, and them abs, But of course his determination and his stubbornness are the things that makes me give in.

Sure i had to adjust my self to his glamour lifestyle, i had to adjust my self to his busy schedule, but that doesn't stop me, not even dispatch.

It's not that the whole nation don't know about Jungkook and i relationship, they know, at first people are very supportive, but now since the Liskook picture hanging out leaked, everyone started to comparing me with the almighty Lalisa Manoban, a nugu like me should know my place, should stay in my lane, that's what they said, but do i give a fuck? No.

"Anne. You have to see this." Said Jungkook as he handed me his phone, "holy shit." I said as he snickered "holy shit is right." He said "they are gay?" I asked as he nod his head.

Well, maybe Blackpink is the new revolution, they really came out to the public revealing their relationship, I'm loving the public went wild concept.

"I guess that can shut Dispatch up."

Don't get me wrong, jenlisa isn't the first kpop idol to openly reveal their relationship and came out as a lesbian proudly, but they are the first in YG to actually do not give a shit about the rule anymore, Jenlisa really take the blackpink is the new revolution to another level.

Rosé POV

"Well done girls." I said as i smirked with Jisoo unnie losing her brain cells after Jenlisa confession to the media, "yes, and i'm scared for my life now, i mean sajangnim is scary." Says lisa as Jennie unnie put her hand on her thigh, "Don't worry, that man loves me. I'm his gem. What we have to worry about is that WHEN WILL YOU AND VANTE REVEAL IT?"

I do want to reveal it, just so those makeup artist unnies can keep their hands to themselves and stop flirting with Vante, my boyfriend, mine. But at the same time I'm afraid of how the public would react.

"We will, don't worry, just not now." I said firmly as i feel Vante embrace me from behind and kiss my cheek.

Jungkook POV

I feel so relieve that everything went well now, at least all i have to worry about is just my sasaeng now, but that's not a big deal, Anne is one strong girl, the sasaeng won't stand a chance to win over Anne.

Ah, Anne, it's been a while since our last heated session, and i miss her so much, i miss her touch, her kisses, just us together in her flat naked on each other embrace. We've been busy lately that we barely have time to hang out.

"Babe." I said as she looked up to find me smiling at her, "yes Jeon?"

"Is it hurt?" I asked as she knitted her eyebrows showing her confused facial expression, which is the cutest thing ever. I can kiss her now but the hyung will scold me saying that it's PDA or some shit, honestly i don't care, but Anne want us to be professional so i had to control my self.

"What?" She asked as i just lick my lips and said "when you fell from heaven." I said as i wink at her.

"Kookie, baby, i love you, but DO I LOOK LIKE LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR TO YOU?!"

I smirked, "yes, you are such evil, you tempted me a lot, you are giving me a hard time, stop being so hot." I said as i pull her waist and hug her from behind, to make her feel my bulge. "What are you doing to me Anne?" I groaned as i kiss her neck, with my hand roaming her legs up to her thick thighs, "we can't do it here kook." She said as i keep my hand go further to her inner thigh, "well you can't expect me to not get excited seeing you in those skirt baby." I whispered to her ears while my hands finally reach her womanhood as she whimpers at my touch.

"Meeting in 5 minutes everyone." Says Namjoon hyung as i turn around with him giving me look of disapproval.

"Come on, we don't want to be late for the meeting." I said as Anne just nod and smirk, the next thing i knew was Anne bending her ass off and rub her bum to my bulge.

"Don't." I groaned as she just wink at me.

What a tease, i will have my revenge.

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
A/N:
Dirty chapter is coming, prepare your holy water. 💀 lol maybe, maybe not. 🌚