35

Sorry I'm just a little late with the upload. Minnesota weather is trying to take me tf out. I'm big sick, but enjoy!

Christian

Alex and I wrapped up lunch with John and Jack

Alex and I wrapped up lunch with John and Jack. Regardless of the perpetual need I had to punch Jack in his throat, the rest of lunch went surprisingly well.

Alex apologized about his inappropriate behavior from the night before.

He apologized like a total of 926 times.

To the point where John started apologizing too. When I asked that idiot what he was apologizing for, he just shrugged and said "I have no clue. His apologies are starting to rub off on me."

I managed to get Alex out of there before he requested to kiss Johns feet, or something equally ridiculous. We said our goodbyes and left the restaurant. I was going to aske Alex what he wanted to do first, but when I looked over at him, he was already yards ahead of me walking in the direction of Times Square. Thus ensued our exploration of the city.

Regardless of how many times I visited NYC, the hustle and bustle of it all still managed to astonish me.

While the buildings and light were mesmerizing, this place looked like an absolute hell hole to try and drive in. Alex and I passed by six car accidents while going down two blocks. No wonder every other means of transportation was so popular. I'd rather walk then deal with the bumper to bumper traffic.

I'd probably reach my destination faster anyways.

Alex's eyes were glued to the city, yet mine were fixated on him. Every few minutes he's stop us to point something out, or take a moment to admire the street performers. I brought him to almost every interesting spot I could remember, that when evening rolled around, I was genuinely surprised by the time.

Realization settled in, when I glanced at my watch. Alex and I were going to need to have an early night tonight, considering our flight was in the asscrack of dawn tomorrow morning. We made our way over to a lake that was close to where we had eaten earlier, which was our final destination. Alex had started looking a little worn out himself.

"I think this is a good spot to end the day on." I said, as I plopped down on the rich green grass that was looking over the water. Alex followed in suit.

"This place makes me want to never leave." He joked. I had that feeling as well. It was truly a city that never sleeps.

"We'll come visit again." I told him. He gave me a nod, before looking back out to the scenery.

I'm sure he probably thought I meant we'd return for a work trip... but that's not what I had had in mind. I wanted to return with Alex for an extended stay. One solid vacation away from work, where he could truly take in every inch of this city. I wanted to experience that with him.

"So what now?" He asked, turning back towards me. "What's our next course of action?"

"We'll head back to work. Get a move on prepping for our Gala. Work our the nitty gritty details with Mavericks Corp, and start the process of manufacturing." I explained.

He gave me another nod, but his eyes didn't look away. Instead they held mine. I wasn't sure what he was thinking, but he looked deep in thought. When his teeth moved forward to gnaw on his bottom lip, my eyes followed every action. His tongue then slid out to coat the rawness of his skin, before he repeated the process over again.

"Is it okay if we head back to the hotel?" He asked me.

My reply came out in more of a hoarse voice than I had meant to, as I answered "Yes, let's go."

-

Alex slid the hotel room key into the door, and pushed it open for the both of us to enter. Our room looked as clean as the first night we came. The only addition were our opened suit cases and a few of Alex's clothes that were still hanging around.

"We need to set an alarm for tomorrow. In order to make it to that flight, we'll also need to check out by 5:30am tomorrow morning." I saw Alex visibly groan. This was probably going to be the earliest he had ever woken up.

He started to gather his clothes that were laying around. When he reached for the tie he was wearing the night before, he slowed to a stop.

"What's up?" I asked him after he failed to move for a while. He looked sort of dazed.

"Last night... I think some more memories are resurfacing." He spoke slowly, then his hand went up to his mouth. "Did I... did I kiss you?" He blurted out. I stopped what I was doing to look over at him. He was staring back at me with a mixture of emotions present on his face.

"Yes." I said simply. He frozen completely in place.

"I-I'm so sorry I-"

I took a few steps towards him, to cut him off before he could continue.

"Don't apologize. There's nothing to apologize for."

"I-I shouldn't have done that, I was wasted and-"

I cut him off with yet another step forward.

"Do you regret it?" My voice was even and direct.

He looked at me bewildered... so I repeated myself. "Did you regret it? The kiss?" I took another step forward. Alex tried to take a small step back but he ended up bumping into the wall behind us.

"I-" Alex started. I took one more step that brought us inches away from each other.

"Because I don't regret it." I continued. I could see the rise and fall of his chest quicken. As if on que, his face got numerous shades redder by my words.

"You don't?" He choked out. I shook my head. My hand reached up to trail a finger along the side of his jawline, and back down towards his chin. His eyelids fluttered closed at my touch. I dipped my head down besides him so that I could whisper in his ear.

"Let's try something a little different here... so there's no confusion this time." I spoke. He visibly shuddered at my proximity and words. My tongue slid out along the intricacies of his ear, gently trailing its way down to his lobe. He left out the softest moan, and I just about damn near lost it.

"Alexander Hamilton," I whispered low in between the nibbling of his lobe. "May I fucking kiss you?"

He answered with a whisper so quiet, I barely caught the almost inaudible "Yes."

••