Slither As Fast As You Can

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Zayde Wolf - The Jungle

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 3:24 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

tearing at me like a samurai

oh we're here in the jungle

running right into the fire

oh we're here in the jungle

who's gonna make it out alive?

---

The door to (Y/n)'s room slowly creaked open, and a figure stood in the doorway, quickly and carefully closing the door behind themselves, and once again the room was dark.

Looking over at the girl who slept in the room, the person pulled their orange mask over their face, camouflaging themselves in the Master of Illusion's orange room.

A difference between the two was that (Y/n) wore a black leather jacket over her tournament robes, while the intruder did not.

Lighting their hand on fire, the flame lit their face, revealing Skylor, who quickly put it out. The carpet masked her footsteps as she went closer to (Y/n)'s bedside table, where her necklace was in a special box locked with a code.

A code Skylor knew. 

The Master of Amber punched in the code and took the necklace, placing something that beeped and flashed red every thirty seconds. She then put it back, glancing over at (Y/n) who was facing Skylor, but her eyes were closed.

This was something that slipped past (Y/n)'s defences, or so Skylor thought.

The real necklace was under her bed.

---

Above the island, in a blimp, was the remaining Elemental Masters, as well as Garmadon.

''What are you looking at, Zippy?'' Jay asked the Master of Speed.

''The next one out of the Tournament.'' Griffin retorted.

''Uh, heh.'' The Lightning Ninja replied.

 ''Why so scared to show us your back, Shade? Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and know you're working for Chen?'' Kai asked the Master of Shadow.

''I hope this next fight is between you and me because I'm gonna put you on your back.'' Shade replied, pointing at the Master of Fire

Paleman wolf-whistled at Skylor, making her look uncomfortable.

 ''Do you mind?'' The Master of Amber asked.

 ''Tensions are high,'' Garmadon said, looking at Skylor before turning his gaze to the window.

''Yeah, not as high as we are now. Can hardly see the island from up here.'' Lloyd replied, doing the same.

(Y/n) looked at her necklace, then at Remo. ''So we're going to go through the plan again until you've remembered it, okay?'' She asked the silver snake, who nodded.

The Master of Illusion whispered under her breath the plan to Remo, who listened intently. 

 ''I've had enough of this. I can't stand heights. Where's Chen?'' Neuro asked, his fear of heights starting to drive him crazy. He then opened the door to the control room, but there was no one in sight piloting the blimp. ''Ugh!''

Chen appeared on a screen. ''How do I know if this thing's on? Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh, I'm on? Right now? Ahem, ahem. Hello, final nine. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my Staff of Elements. Instead of fighting for a Jadeblade, today you will be fighting for something different.'' The Noodle Man said, and showed a video of the Samurai Girl running.