seven.

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"hello, l/n."

todoroki greeted you as soon as the door swung open. you blew out a sigh, "hey." you said tiredly, pushing the box of pizza over to him.

"hm? what's wrong?" todoroki asked, hesitantly accepting the pizza box, a frown hard on his face at your lack of energy or usual excitement.

"im so tired, that's what's wrong." you complained. "the request for our pizza is just going up and i dont know how to handle it."

"well, then shouldn't you be hiring? if demand is going up, employees should be as well."

you nodded, running your hands through your hair, "yes. but i mean the request for my delivery service. i dont know, i guess my humor doesnt go unnoticed," you winked at him and he shook his head.

"i request your service because i can trust you... and i like seeing you from time to time. we don't talk much at school."

"well, you're causing me to suffer, todo, ha jkjk, i like seeing you too."

"should we stop requesting you?"

"dang, trying to get rid of me?"

"no. i don't want to be the reason for your pain..."

"wha-... awH TODO! YOU CARE ABOUT ME SO MUCH!"

"i take my statement back."

"dont worry. im exhausted, yes, but im getting paid good money. it all works out..."

"that's good." todoroki accepted the box of pizza and handed you the cash, as thick as ever. "thank you."

you hummed, "so, what's this about you enjoying the times you see me? perhaps we should hang out?"

"hang out?" todoroki questioned. "i dont know. midoriya and the others have forcibly booked a lot of my days. i also have to find time to run my endeavor hate account on twitter... then the rest of my days are dedicated to doing nothing."

you threw your head back with a laugh, "is your hate account called 'ewendeavoursucks1'?" you questioned. "cause i follow it!"

"yes, that would be it." todoroki looked down at the pizza box in his hands. "a lot of people seem to enjoy the content as much as i enjoy making it."

"that account is thriving, todo!" you gushed.

"hm. that's good. i want to get it verified."

you snorted, "you know, i say go for it. yolo! anyways, i really have to get to the next person. enjoy your pizza, todo!" you called, turning around and rushing to your pizza delivery car.

"mm. you too-"

you could hear him cut himself short.

a grin spread on your lips and you whipped your head around, the last thing you saw before the door closed was a, dare you say flustered, todoroki with wide eyes.

you took a moment to stand there and stare at the shut door. was that todoroki being flustered just now?

because of you?

hell yeah.

---

is that motivation i smell??
wait- but what's that in the
far distance?! oh no-! its-
its sPAM UPDATES SOON!!