Truth

Baileys PoV
My head hurts really bad, my eyes are closed but I can't bring myself to open them. I can here someone calling my name but I'm so tired I can't do this anymore. After I passed out in the gym, I remembered everything. My mummy's gone. She died and I didn't know about it for so long. I shave nothing to live for my life has fallen apart and it had barely began. "Munchkin?" I could hear Dami voice next to me "please wake up" he paused waiting for me to move but I didn't "I miss you bailey, everyone does. We.... I need you to wake up" he took my hand in his "just squeeze my hand" I still remained stills "please munchkin, everything gonna be okay, don't give up." I can't give. I will not give up. I squeezed his hand as hard as I could and he squeezed back. "that's it, well done bailey." I kept his hand in an iron grip "now, open your eyes." I listened and tried to open my eyes but I wasn't strong enough "Come on munchkin I know you can" I relentlessly tried but I couldn't do it. "How's is she?" It's Jeremy! How I missed him. "She's holding me hand." "Omg baby" I felt Damon's hand leave to be replaced with Jeremy's. "Its me your big brother, can you open you eyes" I have to see Jeremy. Come on! Open! I tried again and this time it worked. I was blinded by the lights at first but quickly adjusted. "Jere?" They both signed in relief. "Yeah it's me and Damon's here too" I looked around and saw Damon behind him "Dami" I was awake and now I had my family back.

Dami got the nurse and she said I could go home. I'm so excited to see everyone, Jeremy had to leave cause he was moving for school. I didn't want him to go but he had to. He promised he would call me all the time. "Welcome home bailey" Damon smiled as we pulled up to the Salvatore boarding house. I excitedly jumped out his car and started towards the door. "Wait munchkins I stopped and turned to Damon, he walked towards me and kneeled in front of me. "Be careful if you see Stefan okay" he stroked my hair as he spoke "he's not himself and we wouldn't want you to get hurt again." I nodded though I was still confused, he lifted me into his arms and I griped his neck firmly suddenly nervous "it's alright munchkin" he kissed my temple and he opened the door waking in. "I think you need a bath, your all stinky." I giggled "I'm not stinky you are." I jumped from his arms and ran away, "hey come back here" he called but I kept running giggling loudly. "Got you" he lifted me from behind like he had the day we met. "It's good to have you back." I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Now you got get washed up and then We've got someone to go and see" I nodded and went into his bathroom.

Damon help me get dressed and did my hair, tied in a ponytail still damp. Now we are walking outside somewhere. "Where are we going Dami." I sled from my place beside home holding his hand. "Going to see my favourite original." I still wasn't sure who he meant but I couldn't ask as his phone rang. From the conversation I could tell it was Elena. "Dami can I say hi please!!!!!" I begging clinging to his hand, he smirked "his and there is someone here who wants to talk to you" he handed me the phone and I took it jumping for joy "Elena!" I squealed waiting to here her voice "Bailey? Omg your okay!" I giggled looking Ila a damon smiled. "Yes, i is awake. I missed you so much." She gasped loudly. "You remember me omg bailey you remember me." She giggled with joy. "Course I remember you silly." She signed in anger "bailey could you out Damon on the phone." I frowned slightly. "Okay" I handed Damon the phone and he looked confused. He talked to Elena about god knows what, did she not want to talk to me? She just found out I'm awake and she doesn't care? Usually I would cry but I didn't wanna cry anymore. "Come on munchkin we are almost there" Damon spike once he finished talking on the phone. He lifted me into his arms carefully and continued walking. I nuzzled into his shoulder focusing on not crying. "Elijah" I quickly looked up surprised and there her was in his usually suit, Elijah. "My favourite original, back from the dead" I didn't know heather or not to be happy to see him. He looked after but he took away my memory, of my family, my whole life. He looked at me briefly guilt flashing in his eyes before looking directly at Damon. "You left something, in my jacket pocket" he spoke clearly reaching into his pocket and taking out a piece of paper. "Oh yeah" Damon set me down holding my hand "dear Elijah, let's get together plot the distraction of your brother." Wait what?? I gasped silently looking up at Damon "xoxo...." "Damon" Elijah finished for him. I turned at looked up at Elijah remembering all the times he was kind to me, was that all a trick? "Was I right to undagger you or are we gonna have a problem." Damon asked confidently "I'm here" Elijah stepped closer making eye contact with me "let's talk"