10: The date

As soon as we were out of the hall, I left Jimin's hands. He realized that he had been holding it all the time and he became surprised after suddenly coming to that realization.

I held my clutch tightly as the events inside the hall started running in my mind. When he came on the stage and held my hand, I felt something...something weird which I couldn't understand. It was the first time I had felt anything like this. My heart was fluttering and my stomach was churning. What the hell is happening? It all seemed blurry, my surrounding seemed blurry but I had a clear picture of him in my mind.

I got inside the car in the front seat while Jimin took the driver's seat.

"Miss Kim", I looked at him when I heard him calling me.

"Mr. Park, we need to talk.", I said.

"Yeah, about everything that happened inside-----"

"Yes, Mr. Park, I am absolutely offended.", I said.

"Mr. Park, $1.5M isn't a joke. You know that it wasn't necessary. That's money worth some big multinational projects. You couldn't just throw it away to charity. Let me calculate how much it might affect the business. I have saved the monthly expenditure and savings of your account for last month. $1.5M was taken out which could have been used for buying shares in that $600k worth five-star hotel and a wedding agency had contacted us for investment which was of $300K, these were all projects with big returns and you just threw $1.5M away. Mr. Park, I think we should go and cancel it. Don't worry, I will manage everything. We can do a donation of at least $850K which is already a big sum but that $1.5M was outrageous. I--"

"Miss Kim, Stop." He cut me off.

"Was I rambling too much? I am sorry Mr. Park, I just have to finish those calculations and explain it to you.", I said typing the numbers on my mobile.

Suddenly, he moved closer to me and when I looked up, his face was just 3 inches far from mine. I felt his hot breath on your face and my heart rate accelerated. His deep dark eyes stared at me intently, the tables had turned. I just now realized what I had done. Nobody interrupts Park Jimin. I just did it. Fuck, today's the worst day.

"Mr. Park, I---"

"Miss Kim, I think you forgot something."

"Yes Mr. Park, I apologize for my behavior. I shouldn't have interrupted you."

"Good to hear. You will be forgiven since it's not a big matter and...."

"A-And?", I was freaking out by him being so close to me. He had never been this close to me. My heart was beating so hard that it would almost leap out of my chest.

"And don't worry about the money. No price in the world can shake Park Jimin. Money will come and go. I am in a good mood today." He smirked.

His hand moved to my left shoulder and he swiftly took out the seat belt and fastened it. Then, he got back to his seat.

I heaved a sigh of relief. What the hell was that? I thought he was going to-----What did you think? You thought nothing alright. I mentally slapped myself.

He started driving and I was silent. "Mr. Park, you can drop me to the next stop. My apartment's not that far from there.", I said.

"You aren't leaving so soon.", He told while driving, his eyes fixed at the front.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Miss Kim, Should I remind you that I just spent $1.5M on a date with you?

"Are you serious?"

"Do I look like I am in a mood to joke?", He replied.

I shook my head. "No, No!"