𝐈𝐈𝐈. THE RESCUE

CHAPTER THREETHE RESCUE

CHAPTER THREE
THE RESCUE

§ § §

Harry comes up to our room, an annoyed look on his face. "They're taking Dudley to the hospital. We'll be alone for the night."

I nodded a little, sitting on my bed and holding Draco's reply to my letter close to my chest. he said he wrote to Dumbledore about it, and that we weren't quite expelled yet, we still had a hearing.

"I'm going to bed." I said quietly, and placed the letter on my nightstand. "Goodnight, Harry."

Harry nodded in agreement and went to shut off the light. "Goodnight, Giovanna. Love you."

"Love you too."

I sat upright in my bed, noise outside the bedroom door waking me up. I quickly looked over to Harry,  who put a finger to his lips, signaling for me to stay quiet. I nodded and watched as the key in the door slowly turned, then fell to the floor. Harry and I stood, pointing our wands at the door as it was flung open.

A bright light made me squint and hold a hand up in front of my eyes. There was whispering, then a group of people entered the room, walking behind a wand emitting light and being held by a purple-haired young woman.

"Professor Moody?" Harry asked, and I drew my eyes away form the girl to see Mad Eye Moody . standing next to her. "What are you doing here?"

"Rescuing you, of course." The man grins. Harry and I quickly followed Moody out of  the house through the back door.

"Where are we going- the letter said we were expelled from Hogwarts." Harry asked.

I already knew about the hearing, so I  turned to talk to Tonks. "Tonks, right?" I asked, and she nodded. "You're the one that died my hair when I was eleven! Before my first year at Hogwarts." I grinned as she smiled and nodded again.

"Oh, I remember that. You were such a baby back then. Now you're big, grown, fifteen year old." She sighed, and I grinned.

We lined up along the street, Harry between Kinglsey and Moody, I between Moody and Tonks. "Don't worry Harry, we'll explain everything when we get back to headquarters." Tonks told my brother.

"Shh!" Moody quieted her, looking around anxiously. "Not here, Nymphadora."

Tonks glared at him, her purple hair turning an angry shade of orange. "Don't.Call. Me.  Nymphadora." She quickly shook her head, and the purple returned.

All of a sudden, brooms began flying at us, and i quickly stuck my  hand out to catch one. It was my broom, it was a Firebolt.

"Stay in formation everyone!" Moody called to the group. "Don't break ranks, if one of us gets killed."