27

(Another Him - Alpha Franck)

We are in the back of a truck, militarily truck type. Two SUV is following the truck. We are driving for at least an hour and a half now and I have no idea where we are going. Collin and Alec woke up half an hour ago. We were handcuffed with silver even Anna-Lynn who is laying on the floor of the truck.

Collin took Harper in his arms as soon as he woke up. As for Alec, he is now sitting on the floor with Anna-Lynn's head on his laps. We are surrendered by 6 rogues sitting with us in the back of the truck. They are two rogues in front and 4 rogues in each SUV. We are in a desperate situation. They are too many for the three of us and the silver cuffs are weakening us.

My shoulder is killing me as the bullet is still in and was dipped in wolfbane. I would be dead without Anna-Lynn but she shouldn't jump in front of me. I thought she was dead but her heart never stops to beat even if it had fainted. Now that I focus on that her heartbeats is getting stronger. How it's even possible for her to still be alive?

Collin is concerned with Harper and Alec is very worried. "He is not worried. It's pure fear that you smell."My wolf tells me."Fear from what?" I ask him. "I don't know and that's worried me." He replies. Anna-Lynn is still alive and he is not the kind of werewolf to be scare by rogues.

Suddenly we feel a powerful aura surrender us. Where it's coming from? I never felt something so powerful. We are suffocated by waves of power. It's so strong that I feel my wolf retreats deeper into my mind.

"Showing your aura will do nothing. So Stop that Alpha or I'm going to shoot you." Says the rogue who shoots Anna-Lynn earlier, slapping my shoulder.

"It's not him you dumbass!" Says Alec.

The rogue punches him on his jaw. Harper starts to cry feeling the tension and that aura. "It's Her." My wolf tells me about Anna-Lynn. "How is it possible?" I ask him. "I don't know but it's her aura."

" Make her stop to cry or I will and you will not like it!" Says another rogue.

Collin growls at him.

"You know what I will do?" The rogue asks Collin with an evil smile playing on his lips.

"I would choose my next words wisely if I was you. They will determinate the way you will die." Says Anna-Lynn her eyes still closed.

Her voice is deeper and cold than normal.

"Please Lilly." Pleads Alec.

"Shut up Alec. Someone needs to clean up that mess and your fear toward me is really pissing me off even more." She says.

"They said you're human. You should be dead by now. How is it possible?" Asks another rogue.

"Your friend shoots me 5 times and I'm still breathing... so you could remove human from the list, don't you think?" She mocks him.

"But they said you don't have a wolf."

She laughs her eyes are still close. I don't know how to explain but her face looks a bit different, more animalistic. Her fury is almost touchable creating a gloomy atmosphere.

" Oh boy, you are so stupid! I have 5 fucking bullets in my back. Bullets that were dipped in wolfbane! I would be dead if I were a werewolf."

"Then what are you?"

"Your worst nightmare!" She replies opening her eyes.

There is a collective gasp and everybody is petrified. These are not white anymore only black. Under her eyes, her veins are darker too.