thirty nine

after the short trip to hawaii, life returned to normal for jeno. except that jaemin was very much a part of his life now. and that was one change he was more than okay with.

at work, renjun couldn't stop talking about how jeno had missed chensung sailing so hard that it was starting to become the only ship in the harbor. but when jeno told his friend about what all had happened in hawaii, he almost forgot about chensung.

renjun smiled at his long time friend. "i am really happy for you guys."

jeno smiled and nodded, a little in disbelief that a few months ago he still thought that he was straight.

after he finished work today, he planned to surprise jaemin and take him to dinner.

the two males did spend a lot of time together, but never got tired of each other. jeno couldn't even imagine not being ecstatic to see jaemin's face.

after completing his shift, jeno went to his home, only to find jaemin inside.

"how did you get in here?" jeno asked after the initial shock wore off.

"a key, silly." jaemin laughed as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"i didn't give you a key, though."

"the extra one, under the rock that's behind the tree."

jeno tilted his head to the side. "i don't know how you found that, but okay."

jaemin smiled and walked over to peck the older's cheek. 

jeno grabbed his boyfriend's hand and asked, "are you ready for dinner?"

"ready as i'll ever be." then jaemin frowned and jeno noticed.

"what's wrong?"

"i wanted to take you to this cute little candy shop that i know, but you are already too sweet."

jeno sighed, but turned bright pink.

--

finally an update :)