[M] san x yeosang

san x yeosang

"Yeosang~"

"What?"

"Give me attention~"

"San, I swear to god."

"Yeosang~" San whined.

"WHAT?"

"Give your giant baby some love." the younger said as he got up from the couch he was previously seated on. Walking up to the older, he gently wrapped his arms around the older's waist and placed his head his shoulder. "Please." the younger pouted.

Yeosang sighed. He turned around and faced his boyfriend. "Fine, you giant baby." he said. He gently kissed the older, both of them smiling into the kiss. "Carry me?" Yeosang asked with a cheeky smile.

San returned the smile before nodding. "Jump." he said, which the older complied to right away. San held the older up by his thighs, while the other wrapped his legs around San's waist.

Yeosang wrapped his arms around the younger's neck. He smiled before pressing his lips against San's. The kiss soon became heated, with Yeosang's hand tugging at the taller's hair. Their lips moved in perfect sync. The younger deepened the kiss by licking Yeosang's bottom lip, seeking entrance. Yeosang responded by opening his mouth. Their tongues began battling for dominance, which San eventually won. The need for air soon overcame them as their lips parted from each other's. "Let's go to the room." the older spoke.

San nodded before walking to their shared bedroom, with the older still clinging on to him. Once in the room, San sat on the bed with the older male straddling his lap.

Yeosang smiled as placed his hands on the younger's chest. San smiled back before placing a hand on the older's chin and pulling it until their lips met, Yeosang instinctively kissed back. Not long after, the kiss began getting heated after San had deepened the kiss when his tongue entered the younger's mouth. Their tongues - again - battling for dominance, which San won, again.

Yeosang's pants began to feel tight, his clothed member begging for some sort of attention. Short, whinny moans could be heard as Yeosang began grinding his crotch area against the younger's.

San pulled away, leaving the older confused. He smirked before rolling them over, with Yeosang now underneath him. He began kissing the older. Starting at his lips, and slowly trailing down to his neck as he left small red marks on the boy. The boy underneath him was already a moaning mess, feeling as if he were in heaven. San was now sucking on the older's sweet spot, earning more moans from the older. His hands began running down the older's thighs, until they were at his crotch area, where he began palming the older.

"F-Fuck." Yeosang moaned out as he felt himself reaching his high. His breath hitched slightly before a loud moan escaped his mouth as he felt himself release inside his pants. San slowly stopped palming the younger, letting his breath steady. Once the younger's breath was steady, San spoke up. "Felt good?"

Yeosang nodded, "Yeah." he smiled. His eyes roamed before landing on the younger's very visible bulge that had formed on his crotch. "You're hard." he pointed out.

San nodded, "Yeah.. Wanna help me?" he asked.

"I'd love to."

San got off the bed and stood in front of it. The older followed before kneeling in front of the younger. He began unbuckling the younger's belt, before eventually removing it. He pulled the his pants down, finally freeing his hard member.

Yeosang wrapped his hand around the younger's length, pumping it before wrapping his lips around the tip, and swirling his tongue around it. Yeosang slid San's member deeper into his mouth, the tip now touching the back of his throat, though he didn't even have the whole thing in his mouth. He began bobbing his head back and forth, with his hand pumping what he couldn't fit in his mouth. San threw his head back. He groaned as he felt the older's warm mouth around his length. Now he felt as if he were in heaven.

San buckled his hips, his length hitting the back of the younger's throat. Yeosnag kept bobbing his head, taking the younger's member all in so well. He felt the younger's length twitch in his mouth before the taller released the warm liquid. Yeosang swallowed and pulled away with a pop. He smiled before standing up. "You did so well." the younger complimented as he ran his fingers through the younger's hair.

Yeosang smiled, "I'm glad you liked it." he said.

San nodded, "Let's go take a shower." he said. Yeosang nodded and walked to the bathroom, San followed closely behind him.