Cap 14

No one pov

Weeks passed and Twice made a new comeback. They were all happy about it but all of them know it will be exhausting doing all the performances and fanmeeting.

Tzuyu started to be again the cheerful maknae they know and a big helo was offered by Momo. In fact both of them started to talk more until they shared everything.
Tzuyu opened about her problem with Sana and also she explained more about the parties where she goes. She also talked about her new friends.
Momo always listens to her not minding about the hours at night they would passes on the roof top at nights.
She is relieved to see the old Tzu back and she felt proud because she had help her.

Today they had their first fanmeeting and all of them are excited to meet theit fans.

Tzuyu pov
Our new song is out! It's fantastic and also tiring. We have a lot of promotions and shows to do. But I think the best part is when we meet with our fans.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

What did I say before? Fanmeeting what? I hate them, so so so much. Do they need to be so closer with each other? Does she need to flirt with her? Doesn't she remember she has a girlfriend? Am I invisible?

As I look around my eyes landed on the fist of Momo already wait from her streght.

"Momo unnie, calm down" I whispered

"how can you be so calm? Don't you want to go and break them a part?"

"just.... Just ignore them" I said

"wow you really have self control"

I didn't answer because I just saw Sana kissing Dahyun on the cheek. You don't know how much I'd like to smack her head.

Eventually the torture ended and I went straight to change. Sana tried to approach me but I deliberately ignore her. A few times she frowned but after she'd go to Dahyun and clinge to her. Wow, just wow.

Arrived at the dorm I went to take a shower. When the water splashed on my face I start to think about my life.
It's so frustrating I'm always the second choice for all.

When I walked out in towel to the wardrobe to find a suits. I was picking a t-shirt when I heard noise from outside. It's true our room are soundproof but when you are inside you can clearly hear everything from outside.

I lost my appetite and sit in the bed still in towel and with my hairs wet.

An hour after I had the attempt to cut my ears just so I could stop listen to them. I also perfectly know they were rolling on the floor laughing at some lame joke, not minding if I was or not there.

"guys where's Tzu?" oh finally someone note my absence. Thanks Chaeng.

"the last time I saw her she was at the meeting" Nayeon said and all of them gasped.

"Tzu?" someone called me "TZUYU!" she yelled after. Well, finally she notice her girlfriend isn't there.

"what if she left again?" Momo spoke

'shouldn't they search for me first?' I thought

"shouldn't we search for her before do conclusions?" Mina said.

'so there is someone who can use their brain'.

I heard fast footsteps coming towards my direction and, being the good actor I am, I faked being just came out of the shower. I'm still it towel so it's easy to fool them.

"CHEWY-AH!" the squirrel girl yelled entering. I give her no sigh of mo noticing her presence and continue doing my business.

"i thought you left again" she back hugged me, I shoved her hands away so I could grab my others clothes. I'm still mad at her.

She frowned "Tzu" she called but again she was ignored.

"YAH!!" her shout didn't give any reason to look at her.

"what's wrong with you?! I'm talking to you!" now is she the one mad?

"what's wrong with me? Really?"

"yes you! It's all the day you are giving me cold shoulders! Why are you ignoring me? What did I do to upset you? "

"at the fan meeting you didn't look  not even once at me and I bet if Chaeng didn't mention I wasn't there, you wouldn't even know I left!" I shouted angry.

I breathe slowly composing myself. "now that you saw I'm still alive you can go back to your business"

"ohhhhh now I see" she smirked "someone is jealous" she walked to me bitting her lips
"you know I found you hot when you are mad........... It's turning me on" she whispered before licking my earlobe.

I shiver at the contact of her tongue with my skin.

"Sana" I groan when she took the towel away, leaving me naked.

"yes babe?" she asked eyeing me from head to toe a few times.

She moved her hands behind my back to grab my ass and squishing it with force.

"Sana stop it..... ahh~~~" her hands was moving dangerously near my center.

"why? I know you want it too" and before I could answer she kissed me without mercy and for how much I tried to stop her and move away, she held me closer. After a few tries I give up and kissed back.

She got tired of my lips and pushed me in bed where she went on top to attack my neck, leaving a big hickey.

I ran my hands through her hair bringing her close. "ah~"

She went lower to bring her mouth on my breast paying attention to both them equally.

"more~~" I beg getting wet down there.

She opened my legs wide and without a warning her tongue was inside me. I arched my back at the pleasure.

"sana~~ more~~ ahhh~ hard-harder~~" she trusted in faster until I cum all over her face. She licked it and went to lay beside me. Her head was on my neck crock.

"I love you Chewy. You and only you. Don't forget it" she said before drifting to sleep

"I love you too squirrel" I caressed her hair.

And for the thousands times we had sex when we were suppose to talk and sort things out. Great.