Chapter 26

Kara's POV

Lena's house was pretty big and so modern so I'm guessing owning your company gets you bunch of money of course. "Hey Lena where's the bathroom" I asked as I looked around trying to see it. "Oh it down that Hall to the left" she replied pointing at the hall next to me I smiled and replied with a thank you.

I saw a bunch of pictures hanging up on the walls and I noticed one where she is with Gabby and  another girl. It seems like Lena is holding up a letter from Harvard which is strange because I went there and I never saw her around campus. I ignore it a go use the bathroom which was lovely and very modern.

I went to wash my hands but the sink looked different and i didn't know how to use it. I moved it around and even told it to turn on but nothing, I stared losing my patience and I slammed my fist on it and it Turned on thankfully. I Washed my hands and I slammed my fist again hoping it would turn off but it just kept going and it started overflowing.

I panicked while I try to look around for a solution but nothing and I didn't wanted to call Lena because I would feel dumb.  I moved the handle around and it broke and water started spraying everywhere and that's when I yelled for Lena to come.

Lena's POV
I was scrolled through Instagram checking out what people are up to, until I heard kara scream my name. I rushed to the bathroom and I opened the door seeing her soaking wet and my sink spraying everywhere. I giggled and said "sink off" and the sink stop spraying water and I saw Kara's face turning bright red as she smiled.

I gave kara a hoodie and some shorts for her to change in since she didn't wanted to shower because she was scared of what would it do.

"So while you where having your little bathroom adventure I was setting up Netflix so we could watch a movie and eat popcorn" I smiled at her.

"Oh I'm sorry Lena put its getting late and I really have to go and shower on a less modern bathroom" giggled Kara. "Ok let me get my car keys and we can go" I replied as I grabbed my keys. We got outside and the cold air hit me straight in the back making chills go all over my body.

The car ride was silent but it was like a comfortable silent with some low jazz music. "Ok we are here" Said Kara as she turned to me and smiled. "Goodnight Kara" I Said as I leaned in to hug her. The hug was long but enjoyable like who wouldn't enjoy a hug from that cute little dork, Kara smiled and replied "goodnight Lena" and got of the car.

I watched as I saw her go in and I drove off with the smell of her perfume filling my heart.

I'm sorry for taking so long is that school is going all full mode on me so I have been stressed and sleepy but here y'all go. I will try to be more active and again I'm sorry.