Chapter 7

Pitch smirked and said, "It's so great to see all of you here. I see you have new additions to the group. Jack Frost, I wouldn't have expected you to be with them, Y/N, I wouldn't have expected you either." Jack glared at him and Y/N just smiled a bit. "Well, we've all learned just how much of a surprise I can be." Pitch quickly glared but then smiled again. "I thought Jack here was all about fun, you shouldn't be there with them." Jack leaned on his staff and said, "I am. I'm just here due to business." Tooth grabbed Bunny's boomerang and flew to Pitch while screaming. Suddenly a horse appeared in front of her. Tooth got scared and backed away. Pitch laughed and gently pet the horse. 

"I'm tired of hiding under beds. Hiding in the shadows. So they'll all believe in me. Every last one of them." Pitch said his voice angry and determined.

"You recognize this sand, don't you Sandman? Nightmares. This little trick took so long to perfect."

Sandman rubbed the dark black/blue sand that fell into his hand as it disappeared. He looked worried then glared at Pitch. "Turning dreams into nightmares," Pitch smirked at Sandy. "It's a neat little trick, isn't it?" Pitch asked rhetorically. Nobody saw but Y/N made a clone of herself and silently and quickly snuck behind Pitch's horse. She sent a small bolt of ice to the horse making it disappear into the sand of the horse. Y/N immediately went back to her original spot and made the clone disappear.

Jack looked curious but didn't question her sudden position change. He quickly grabbed his staff as he saw Pitch appear next to Y/N and whispered something in her ear. Y/N's eyes turned a dark grey almost black color. She immediately hit him making his disappear. Jack looked confused then saw him appear next to the horse again.

Tooth gasped as she suddenly felt weak. She slowly lowered to the ground and sat there a few of her feathers falling off. Pitch let out a dark laugh and said, "I've been in the shadows for so long, being ignored, not believed in. This time you'll be the one to not believe in." Tooth gasped and said, "The kids... They don't believe in me anymore." Jack looked angry and was about to speak when Pitch said something.

"I shouldn't worry about you Jack, huh? I'll just ignore you, but then again, you'd be used to it by now." Pitch laughed and then looked at Y/N whose eyes were back to normal. She looked at Pitch with a plain face but her eyes held all sorts of emotions. "My work here is done," Pitch smirked once more and disappeared with his horse.

"Tooth you ok?" Y/N asked as she went to Tooth and helped her up. "They'll all stop believing in me soon. I didn't collect their teeth." They all followed Tooth who went to an area a little far. They saw a picture of her hoovering above people holding bags and giving them to her.

"They took everything. We had everyone's memories here." Tooth said grabbing a vessel that was now empty. "Their memories?" Jack asked confused. "Yeah, we kept everyones. Even yours and Y/N's." Tooth said. Y/N walked over to hers. "My memories? What memories I remember everything." Tooth looked at Y/N a little doubtful. "If you remember everything then why does Pitch seem to know you better then you know yourself?" Y/N thought for a moment but didn't answer her.

"M-My memories? W-What memories?" Jack asked shock evident in his voice. "Yeah, your memories before you became Jack Frost." Tooth answered him. "B-But I wasn't anybody before I was Jack Frost." "We're all somebody before becoming a guardian." Tooth and Y/N told him.

"You really remember nothing?" Tooth asked him. "No... Nothing." "It's ok Jack, Tooth. We'll get both of them back." Y/N said reassuring them. "Idea!" Everybody looked at Santa who was pointing his sword at Bunny, a smile on his face, the excitement clearly visible.

"We'll help make the kids believe in you again!"