- Prolonge -

'' You can't make me marry you! '' Faith said with a low voice.

Her hands were clenched into fists by her sides. She tried her best to keep her voice loud enough for him to hear. She didn't wanted him to feel her fear. She knew this day was going to come, she tried to ignore the fact that she was expected to marry - not expected, forced to marry this man. Unfortunately not thinking about it will not solve the situation.

She felt anger, anger towards the man in front of her, anger towards her mother who did not even tried to get her out of this mess, anger towards her father who cruelly bargained her to some rich jerk and anger towards herself.

'' You must have known that we'd reach here sooner or later. no matter how your reluctance is exciting, i guess you know that this matter is not in your hands. There's no way out, i will marry you. I don't care if i have to drag you to the aisle.'' Christian said in a deep voice that sent disturbing frisson through her.

The panic surged back, with a shaking hand she tried to hold on to something. She knew there was no way out. Ten years ago her father nearly lost his business, the only one person who helped him was one of his clients who in returned asked Faith's hand in marriage for his only son. According to the contract if any of the two children refused to agree, they would lose their place in their family property.

Christian will never want to lose his assets, give up the luxurious life he has been living. Faith thought.

Faith looked up at the man in front of her. He was dressed in a black tuxedo, white shirt open, revealing his neckline.His eyes were black as if they were trying to hide some dark secrets. His mouth was hard yet soft. He was a rich tycoon with numerous women throwing themselves at his feet but she didn't want to be one of them. She was determined to make him see that she wouldn't just succumb to his coldness..

'' I will never marry you. Even if you were the last man on earth and i had to choose between marrying you or die, i'd rather die. I will run away, so far that you'll forget my existence. ''

Christian smiled minutely, he approached her. Faith felt something tightening in her belly, but she will not step back. She will not let Christian control her, not now not ever.

Christian reached out and trailed a finger down Faith's cheek. '' Run away. Go wherever you want to go but remember no matter in what part of the world you will be, i'll find you. I'll find you and bring you back because Faith, i can't risk losing everything i have. And now that i've met you. i have a positive feeling that this marriage is going to survive. '' he said musingly.

He turned and walked towards the door. He suddenly stopped and looked at Faith. '' Only five years and you'll be mine. ''

With a low chuckle, he turned and strode out of the door leaving his last words haunt Faith.