𝑫𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑳'𝑺 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬...

               theo teller is just insanely good at her job. 

               sure, she kills for a living. and yeah, she works for a highly secretive group that'd literally kill anyone who'd threaten their existence. but murder is an art, one that little theo specializes in. she had no choice to after her parents were viciously killed when she was only eleven. she waited until she was sixteen, training extensively, before finding the men behind it and murdering them all. covered in blood from head to toe, she's then discovered by that same group known as the shadows who'd later become the only family and home she's ever had. it's from there that she endures even more training, trained in harsh conditions that might even be considered torture. porcelain hardens into ivory before permanently becoming steel.

                theodora teller died the very moment her parents. theo now rises in her stead, taking many aliases and disguises to execute whoever her bosses tell her too. she loves her job just a little too much, blinded by the cash and thrill that comes with each and every kill. she asks no questions and tells nothing but lies. so much so that not even she knows the truth anymore. blood stains her hands even after she washes it off and she knows that if and when she does die, her soul's going straight to hell. theo's not necessarily called the demon with no face for nothing.

                  with all of her kills, it's bound to gain attention. especially when they're highly influential and rich people. and when she gets her newest assignment of killing someone by the name of oracle, that's when things begin to get complicated. oracle is a mystery, seemingly five steps ahead of their organization and the head up don't like it. so naturally, they send for the very best to eliminate their latest threat. it's one of theo's trickiest assignments yet for several reasons. for one, no one knows who oracle actually is and it's up to her to figure it out. and two, theo soon becomes quickly distracted when she befriends a pretty woman by the name of barbara. it isn't long before theodora finds herself in a web that's entirely too complicated, the truth much closer than she could've realized.