Chapter 3

Morning came as the sun came up high in the sky. Lin came in as I got up with baggy eyes and a sore back.
"How do you people sleep in these kind of bed." I said. I stretch my back while putting my right hand on my back.

"What do you mean?" said Lin.

"Like this bed is so hard to get comfortable in. Last night, I kept tossing and turning trying to get comfortable and the pillow is horrible too." I complain.

"I'm sorry Lady Liling. I'll go tell the guards to info the 4th prince to get you another bed and pillow. " she said as she left.

"I want the the beds in 21st century if you can find any.........." I said as my voice trailed off.
*sigh* I give up..... I just want to go home in my cozy bed with my fluffy pillow and warm blanket.

I went to the window and open it. I inhale the smell of fresh air.
But I love this scenery though.

Lin came back.
"Come, my Lady; it's time for you to get ready." she said as she lead me the way.

They took me a long bath as they slowly scrub me. I'm literally bored out of my mind. They finally finish taking me a bath. Lin and other servants started dressing me. Lays after lays on top of each clothes. *Phew* I'm drying of heat. I heavily exhale. I tried to move but they wouldn't let me escape. Now, they are doing my hair as they comb my hair. Lin tied a firm high bun on the side of my head and tie the tips of the end of my hair. A another servant came with a cloth. She lay it down beside the table in front of me. She then unwrap it to see rows of beautiful hair pins.

"Lady Liling, which one do you want to wear today?'' said Lin.

I looked down at the rows of hair pins.
Hmmmm.......

"This one." I said. I picked it up for the rest.
The one least noticeable yet simple and elegance. Lin grab it from my hands and place it beside the firm bun.

"All done, my lady." said Lin as the other servant left.

I looked to see a simple yet elegance young lady staring at the bronze plate.
Wow, look at my face. It's so pretty and fair.
I touch my face and I got up from the seat.

"Lady Liling, breakfast is serve." said Lin while I sat down at the table.

"My lady, don't you want to eat with the 4th prince and the concubines today?" ask Lin.

"No, please tell the 4th prince I can not make it to breakfast." I said and I wave my hands.

"Yes,'' said Lin as she left.

Why would I eat with them? I don't want drama. I just want to stay low until I can go home.

After a while Lin came in with food. Once finishing eating, I left my room and into this little court yard as Lin followed me. There is a little pond filled with fish and lotus and there is a flower tree. The wind blew my direction and I smell the flower tree scent.
Wow, it smell so fresh and nice.

I went on a tiny stroll around.
This place is very beautiful and nice.

"Lady Liling?" said Lin behind me.

"Yes?" I said as I turn back.

"I'm sorry my lady but I have to use the restroom." she said.

"Yeah, go right ahead." I said.

"I'll back right back." she said and quickly disappeared.

I lean against a huge rock and stand there waiting. I looked around, there I notice a pathway where trees line up as their flower petals fell off and blew into the air. I haven't realized that I've been walking toward the pathway. I find myself in a whole different place filled with more trees; the flowers on them swayed. It was so beautiful and peaceful. The wind blew against me as my hair fly into my face. I brush my hair aside.

The sun ray hit my eyes and I lift my hand in the air to block the sun light. I continue walking and soon I picked up a flower that haven fallen off the tree. I lift it up to my nose and I sniff it.

"Li-n" I stuttered and turn to find no one but me. Then I remember that I have left Lin.
Crap, I forgot about Lin! Wait, where am I?

I looked around to see trees and every direction look identical.
Which direction did I came from? Everything looks the same. Just great. *Deep Sigh*

I walk around, looking around trying remember if I pass here before.
"I wonder why there's a beautiful lady in this vast woods?" said a male voice.