Chapter 19

Jasper’s p.o.v.

I am not thrilled for this dinner in about a half hour. I throw on grey jeans and a pink dress shirt. I come out of the room and get ready to leave out of the hotel room when I hear Cisco sternly say no, I turn my head around what do you mean no. No you are not wearing that out to dinner with this guy, he growls. Fine! I huff and I come back out with blue jeans and a red button down shirt better I sneer, why yes, yes it tis. 

Thank you love, and he bends down to give me a kiss but I walk past him and walk out the door, I hear him chuckle from him before I close the front door. 

I wait in the limo with my arms crossed, and the farthest from him. When he comes in he has a big grin on his face. I push him away from me but he just sits closer to me, uggghhhh you better be glad I love you because otherwise I wouldn’t deal with your foolishness. 

That is right you love me, I roll my eyes but smile. He turns my head and looked into my eyes I love you, I look down I love you too. Honey what is wrong, I start at the cooking class I su…. Then the limo stops thank God I don’t know if I could go through a whole dinner if he knew. He looks at me worried but whispers we will talk about it later okay. I just nod my head we enter the restaurant and I look all around it really is beauti…. I am interrupted because I heard a low growl from Cisco I look in his line of sight and I see Devin, I mean I get he won’t like the guy but Jeezus, calm yourself. 

I walk up to him and awkwardly hug him, when I pull away he bends down and whispers, “I’m guessing that is your boyfriend over there, well I guess I shouldn’t spill the beans or in this case chocolate", he discreetly licks my ear lobe, he smirks I mouth back don’t you dare say anything. He just smirks, then again he whispers I know you want me I can see it in your eyes, you want me to fuck you so hard, so so hard Jasper”. I pull away once again and prevent a moan and sit down across from him. 

Francisco’s p.o.v. 

I finally know where that smell is coming from, from him Lucifer. I smelled a black licourous and spice on Jasper when I came to pick him up, and I could tell he showered when he came home but it doesn’t work like that wolves always leave their scent on their mate or someone who allows them to fuck them, but that can’t have happened. He was apparently his partner in class maybe he got the scent from that. Yes, that is the only reason it would make sense, right? 

I see Lucifer or in this case ‘Devin’ whisper something to Jasper to make him shiver and give him a glare. I can’t hear what they were saying probably Lucifer trying to taunt me, no I know he is because of the smirk he gives me as I sit next to Jasper. We all ordered our meals and wait for them to come, I can’t believe out of all the people he had to pick my Jasper. I really don’t want to believe they had sex, wait is that what he was saying in the limo. Fuck! He fucking cheated on me and he still wanted to have dinner with him. We will definitely talk when we get back to the hotel. 

I look over to Jasper and his face is all flushed, and guilty looking. I can sense his arousal, and I can tell ‘Devin’ could too. I hate this and want to leave but our food arrived and we all eat. When we finish I ask ‘Devin’ where does he work? Why did he come here? Why did he… Cisco Jasper whisper shouts and gives me look saying stop. I lean over to him and speak into his ear, I know you had sex with him but we will talk about this back at the hotel unless you want him to fuck you again. Cisco wait ... that is not…. I hold up my hand and give him a glare. I lean back over to my seat, after a few seconds I see him tear up and then excused himself to the bathroom. Shit I didn’t want the night to go like this. 

I look to Lucifer and I speak clearly, What the fuck? Why are you doing fucking my boyfriend? 

He smiles I honestly didn’t know he was yours but he told me his boyfriend, Francisco, brought him here as a getaway weekend. I already wanted to fuck him before because his ass alone was delectable and his lips looked amazing and he just looked so fuckable but then the fact that he was yours made it more enjoyable when I pounded into his hole. Did I mention he moaned out my name when he came. 

There was a reason he was called the Devil. I punched him so hard he fell out of his chair. I got up from my chair picked him up and punched him again until someone pulled me off of him and told me to leave. I see him smirk and go into the bathroom, you know what let him fuck Jasper if that is really what he wants. 

I ride my limo back to the hotel and just about raid the bar, Vodka, whiskey, tequila the works. Jasper I can’t believe he cheated on me like it was nothing and lied straight to my face. I take my bottle of whiskey and go into our bedroom. 

Jasper’s p.o.v. 

We sit down at the table and I knew there would be tension but this is just awful right now. It doesn’t get any better when Devin uses his long legs to rub on my member. Why is he doing this to me when my boyfriend is right there? He stops when Francisco asks him a bunch of questions, I whisper shout for him to stop. He leans over until he is by my ear and he tells me in a very angry voice, “I know you had sex with him but we will talk about this back at the hotel, unless you want him to fuck you again”.

 I tear up how did he find out? I all but run to the bathroom and cry in a stall. How could this happen, why me? Why? I should have never been attracted to Devin. I get out of the stall and wash my face off with the tears. 

When I’m ready to leave I see Devin come in with a bruise on his face. What the hell happened? Ask your boyfriend, oh wait he said “He hates you, and he is leaving you, and he left.” What! He can’t just leave we were supposed to talk about this. 

I look up to Devin and he looks to be in pain so I get water on a paper towel to help him but it doesn’t seem to help. We leave out of the bathroom and I go ask for ice wrapped in a towel, the lady gets ready to ask me why, but then she sees Devin and leaves right away. Less than a minute later she comes back with a rag and ice. I give her a quick thank you and leave. 

We sit outside on a bench and I take the pack of ice and put it on his face and he flinches, I’m sorry, I say. He just takes my hand down and holds it and kisses it, thinking this will fix everything. I pull away, and scowl at him, “This will not excuse your behaviour tonight, you trying to make me moan and in front of my boyfriend.” He apologizes and uses those dark brown eyes of his and silently pleads for me to forgive him.

I try to stay mad but how can I with that sweet face of his. (Did I mention that he has a scar over his right eye and it reaches to the bottom of his right side of his jaw. It makes him look dangerous, I like it, I want to ask how he has an angry scar on his face) I trace over it and pull back my hand no, I'm not supposed to act this way.

I ask anyway, "Dev I know I'm not supposed to ask since it's a personal question but how did you get this scar on you beautiful face? Wait let me guess you were in a dangerous mission and got kidnapped, or something was thrown at you on accident or did you accidentally cut yourself", I look into his eyes. I'm sorry, I know stupid question, you don't have to answer I put the ice back on his face. “I’m sorry about Cisco, I didn’t know he would act this way, and I don’t know how he found out about the blowjob I gave you”. I ponder this thought. When I feel a finger lifting my chin, he looked into my eyes then looks at my lips. I back away and hold up a finger NO!!! You will not seduce me this time and I have to go fix this between me and Francisco or at least try.

He nods his face a little sad but I have to fix this, he gives me his phone number as a just in case things don’t work out with Francisco and I will need someone to talk to. 

I give him a quick kiss on his bruised cheek, and hail a cab. I get to the hotel 5 minutes later and I pay the cab driver and I am right outside our room. Okay I’m ready I open the door my eyes widen what the fuck, did he just…… 

I know cliffhanger but it gets really crazy from now 

What are your thoughts on what is going to happen next

Are Jasper and Francisco going to be able to fix this? 

Will Devin's alter ego come out? 

Please comment and vote.