Chapter 21

Franicisco’s p.o.v. 

2 weeks prior

After Jasper left I was so pissed off at him and at Lucifer. I wouldn’t ever lay a finger on Jasper but I sure can hurt Lucifer. I can’t wait to see his blood on my knuckles when I’m punching him into the floor. Or maybe I will do worse who knows I’m pretty pissed. 

I go to Lucifer’s mansion and It was like he was expecting me because his guards let me straight through. I meet him in his office and he is sitting there all smug and I just want to wipe it right off his face, so I try and I don’t get really far because I hear one of his goons behind and I don’t have time to react when something smashes on my head. 

Ugh, I open my eyes to see I am tied down with rope on a chair. Well this sucks, I try to wriggle out of these binds but they tear against my wrists, I hiss. I’m in a room with just one window and I can see that it is dark. I also noticed there is a tv in the room, what are they going to do tape my torture. Oh hell no I loosen my leg ties because that will be harder to notice than my hands. 

This is freaking tiring, I sleep for what seems like an hour with water splashed on my face. Hey what the fuck, seems we should have taped your mouth too. Lo and behold it is Lucifer in the room with me and no one or anything else besides a remote. I sneer, “You are a fucking idiot he was mine why did you do that?”, you mean have sex with him, fuck him, he chuckles. 

You know the worst kind of torture is… “Take me out of these binds and you will know torture.” Oh no we can’t have that I mean emotional torture it isn’t physical so no scars, that is when he punches me on the side of my face. “Eh whatever that was lame” Oh Francisco I'm just getting started. “Let’s go over what exactly happened in the bathroom, shall we,'' God no, please don’t make me have to listen to this I don’t tell him this but, he smiles. 

I walk into the bathroom and he is begging for me to touch and kiss him, and so I do everywhere. I kiss his precious lips so pink and swollen by the time I was done with him. He bent over for me and asked me to please do…. and that was all it took, I slid off his boxers and pants and came face to face with his asshole. I licked and tasted him then when he was all nice and slicked up I entered him. 

Oh My Gosh, his hole was heavenly I just pounded into him. You still listening to me Francisco? I want you to really listen, listen to me, I’m giving you a description of how I fucked your boyfriend, and did I mention that he loved it.

 “I can’t take it anymore stop! Just stop!”I can’t do that now can I, as he leans next to my ear, he says, “Then he came, and so did I in his nice tight hole.”

That is when I snap I break out of my binds and jump him and this time I don’t hold back I punch him until one of his goons pull me back. You Fucking Bastard I will kill you, he wipes the blood off his nose and mouth which is pointless since there is blood over his entire face.

 He stands up with the help of one of his goons and they pull me up so Lucifer can punch my torso, this happens until I pass out. 

I wake up again tied up to a chair, but this time it is with duct tape, easy peasey, I think. He comes in once again and damn i’m not ready for another beating. He is right emotional torture is the worst I now have those images of them fucking imprinted in my mind. Instead he pulls the tv closer so I can see, I want to say something but I then realized I have duct tape on my mouth. 

I just glare at him, he says,”I’m shaking in my boots from those glares you are giving me. It doesn’t matter, I have something else for you to glare at”, he smiles and turns on the tv. I don’t see clearly at first but then my eyes adjust and I can’t believe is that- is that Jasper in bed. Oh no, it is one of his goons in the room, then the video cuts. I gasp and then anger just flares through me. You might be wondering what happened there, but I will just let your mind wonder. Hmmm, I wonder what happened next, he laughs than leaves.