Chapter 22: Battle Between The Cuties

Classic went back to his and his brother's house. He closed the door and suddenly someone tackled him in a bear hug. Classic didn't know who this person was because he was back hugging Classic. When that someone let's go he turns around and saw Blue with a bright smile on his face.

Blue: NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! *Blue said clearly excited to see Classic again. Classic chuckles and looks at Blue.*

Classic: You were just gone 8 hours ago. *Classic said as he slowly went to the kitchen to put the bags of grocery down as Blue followed behind him with a cheerful smile and helps Classic organize.*

Blue: YOU SEEM TO BE IN A BAD MOOD WHILE COMING OVER HERE. *Blue said as he finishes organizing some ingredients inside a cabinet.*

Classic: It's not that serious though. Just some humans insulting monsters. *Classic said as he washes his hands. Blue looks at him worriedly.*

Blue: DID HUMANS INSULT YOU? *Blue said as his eye lights are glowing with a look of a dangerous glow as his eyes are downcasted.*

Classic: Well. . . I woudn't say they insulted me it's something else , but don't worry about it. Little things like these won't affect me so easily. *Classic said as he gives Blue a smile and walks to the living room , not noticing the faint blue blush on Blue's cheeks.*

Classic heard a knock on the door and went over it to open and standing outside was Ray. Ray saw Classic and hugs him while burrying his face on Classic's chest.

Classic: nice to see you too , buddy. *Classic said as Ray pulls away and gives Classic a big bright smile.*

Ray: It's really nice to see you. *Ray said as Classic welcomes him insise his house and Blue glares at Ray at the corner wall of the kitchen. Ray didn't pay attention to Blue , but still knows his inside the house aswell.*

Classic: What brings you two here today? *Classic asked as Blue went to where the two skeletons are and sat down at the single chair while pouting and glaring at Ray.*

Blue: I'M HERE TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU AND TO KNOW YOU BETTER. *Blue said happily as he talks to Classic , completely ignoring Ray , who had a scowl on his face. Classic nods at Blue then looks at Ray.*

Ray: I'm here to bake some muffins with you. *Ray said with a huff and a glare towards Blue. Classic looks at the two skeletons glares at each other and just assumes that they were having an intense staring contest.*

Classic: Let the three of us make some muffins then and where my brother by the way? *Classic asked as he looks at Blue. Blue quickly diverted his attention towards Classic.*

Blue: HIS WITH MY BROTHER RIGHT NOW , TAKING A WALK AT THE PARK AND THEY WILL BE BACK WITH THE KIDS. *Blue said while beaming an happily air.*

Ray: Let's start cooking shall we? *Ray said as he pulls on Classic's jacket's sleeve and dragging him to the kitchen and Blue followed them with an irritated expression.*

Ray: Let's start baking shall we? And i have all the ingredients right here! *Ray said as he puts all of the ingredients on the counter.*

They start to make the muffins and they also had a mini food fight , but it was mainly Blue and Ray fighting and glaring while Classic wasn't looking at them. When the muffins are being put into the oven , they waited for it to cook and Classic fell asleep on the couch and tge two cuties were wrestling with each other quietly and somehow manages to not make any noisy sounds that could wake Classic up from his heavy sleeping.

Frisk sat on his respective chair inside his classroom and the teacher was announcing something about a trip inside a lab. The students were all excited and they all have big smiles for wanting to go while some , not quite that interested since they don't like to have these kinds of tours sometimes.

They were divided into groups and Frisk is with Chara , Asriel , Jihyo , Lunara and Crash. They will be also be assigned with two more seniors into their group. All the students nods their heads in understanding after the teachers calls out all of the student's names with their group number and Frisk's group was number 2.

They all are dismissed and they all went to the gym to do some dodge ball. When they arrive at the gym. The gym teacher came in and stands at the front and faces the students while holding a dodge ball on his right arm.

Gym Teacher: We are going to play dodge ball today and i want every single one of you to play with no excuses!!! *The gym teacher said as all the students began to line up and the first one to come up to the court was 5 boys on the left side and another 5 boys on the other side.*

The other students watch quietly in the sidelines , but was also cheering on either side they want to. When it's time for Frisk and the others to play , they walked to the court with ease. Frisk is with Dahyun , Lulu , Lunar and Betty while their opponent are Jihyo , Skyla , Chara , Ella and Cross Chara.

They played and the one's left on Frisk team is her , Lunar and Betty and they were able to survive because of their reflexes while on the other side was Jihyo , Chara and Cross Chara and they survived because of fast reflexes and skill. They kept on playing and playing until the special room's president was left on her team and Frisk is the only one left on her team.

All the students are getting tense at just watching the two cute and beautiful girls playing mercilessly. They would throw the blow at lightning speed that coudn't be almost be pin point by a human's naked eye. They were amazed at the two girls playing intensely with no mercy , but they were stopped by the clock and the two girls stops from playing after the teacher whistles.

Betty: Your not bad at all. *Betty said walking towards the two girls , who are panting heavily from too much work out.*

Dahyun: Well , she is the class president after all. *Dahyun said as she walks over to them and soon enough a lot of students are gathered around them to praise them or to congratulate them that someone else has become neck -on-neck with the class president.*

Jihyo: I must admit. That was some work out! *Jihyo said hapily as if he wasn't worn out at all and Frisk smiles at her.*

Frisk: This is honestly my first time playing this and i'm having a lot of fun time~! *Frisk said cutely as the other students fall for her cute charms.*

Gym Teacher: That's all for now class ,  you may now go and change. *The teacher announced and walked out the gym as the students went to the locker rooms to change their clothes.*

_________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED. . .

I'm really sorry for the late updates because there is this app that can show you amazing pictures , so i'm really sorry~!!!

This week i have no classes this week and i'm not quite sure i'll be able to be active at creating some chapters in this story since i have a lot more stories to maintain , but i promise you , i will update some chapters here and make you proud.

I hope you like my new chapter and please give me your comments on my story~!!!

Bye~!!!!!!!!!!!