• Nineteen •

•••

•••

He sets you down on the bed and scurries into your drawers looking for any comfortable clothing to put you in.

He finds some shorts and a wide t-shirt. He changes you carefully as you mumbled and groaned.

He finishes and tucks you into bed. He kisses you on your forehead caressing your hair.

" You did good today baby." he whispers softly pulling away. He stops mid way as you called him out.

" Can you m' sleep with me?" he tilts his head to the side with a smile.

" Sure," he says with a smile. He leaves to get changed and comes back crawling into bed beside you. You immediately wrapped your arms around him as you nuzzled yourself into his chest with a content sigh.

" M' goodnight," you whispered softly. Your eyes fluttering shut as he drew small circles on your bare back.

" Goodnight princess," he kisses the top of your head and drifts off to sleep with a small smile.

" Guys, ugh.. I don't know about this anymore." Jimin says' as he runs a hand through his hair.

" What do you mean?" hoseok asks. The boys nod their heads as well.

" I mean.. because she's a virgin." he sighs as he sits back and stares at the bomb fire and the little sparks of fire flying in the air.

" Isn't it obvious she's a virgin?" Taehyung says as he digs his hand inside the bag pulling out some chips and plopping them into his mouth.

" I mean yeah.. but ugh! I don't know." he throws his arms in the air and makes them land on his sides with a plopping noise.

" Your just mad that Namjoon's head game is better than yours," Jin says with a smirk on his face.

" Am not!" he snaps back.

Yoongi chuckles shaking his head.

" You need some head chimmy?" yoongi asks with a chuckle. Teasing the younger boy.

" And I didn't get any head in return!" Jimin chimes out loud.

" If I'm being honest, Namjoon has the upper hand. This dude is just somehow better," Jungkook adds on.

" He's just fucking smart!" Jin shouts out loud with a groan.

" He destroys shit so, that means he can also destroy any girls puss-" Taehyung cuts off hoseok.

" Don't hype him up more! Gosh," he rolls his eyes digging into the bag aggressively as he munched on the chips.

" We have to obviously think of a way we can have more contact with her," Jungkook scans the floor with his brows pulled together thinking.

" Exchange numbers? Invite to sleep overs? I don't know," Hoseok shrugs at Jungkook's answer and chills back.

" Needless, to say the only reason she was calm when she came was because Namjoon gave her, her first orgasm." Yoongi says as he leans his head back resting at the top of the couch.

" Yep!" Taehyung sighs and slumps back into the couch.

" I gave her some viagra." Jimin shrugs as he gets up from the couch.

" You did?" Jungkook questions with surprise.

Jimin nods with a yawn as he stretches out.

" Ight, im heading to sleep. See y'all tomorrow." he yawned with a wave and headed inside the now empty house.

" I'm totally taking her virginity," Jungkook grits out.

" Someone looks eager." Hoseok says as he rolls his eyes. Jin chuckles shaking his head.

" I never loose! You all know this! Ever! Not even against you guys."

" Welp, may the best man win," Yoongi says as he gets up from the couch and gave them all a lip smile, " cause this just became a whole challenge or has been." He heads inside and probably went to go cuddle with Jimin.

" We should all sleep now," Jin says and Hoseok nods. They both get up and wait for the two last boys.

" Y'all coming?" Hoseok asks.

" In a bit," Taehyung says.

They both nod and head inside.

The two boys sat in silence as Taehyung took a few glances at the other boy who had his elbow prompted on the arm rest, his hand in a fist as he rested his cheek against it.

Taehyung took in a deep quiet breath feeling his stomach turn. He gets up and stratles the boy on his lap.

" What the -" Taehyung cuts him off as he grips onto Jungkook's clothing and yanks him towards him, kissing him deeply.

He pulls away and breaths heavily.

" Fuck me Jungkook,"