34) The Corona Carnival

Y/n looked through his window. He was sleeping soundly. She laughed evilly and lifted open the window, crawling through. She stood on his desk and then climbed down onto the floor quietly. She shut the window and pounced onto Varian.

"wHA TWQRVNGD" he woke up panicked. She pinned him down onto bed.

"Y-Y/N?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" He exclaimed somewhat quietly.

"Let's sneak to the carnival tonight!" She told him straight up.

"... Are you crazy!? It's 10:56! He pointed at his clock.

"And the carnival closes at 12! Come on!" She shook him.

"Okay! Okay! How'd you even get in my house?" He asked pushing her off of him and sitting up.

"I came in through the window!" She laid across the bed. He started to get dressed.

"If I get in trouble with my dad, I'm killing you."

"Yeah, yeah.

He looked at her. "I'm serious, y/n."

"Shut up with your empty threats, dude. I got this."

He rolled his eyes and slid on his goggles. he opened the window and she jumped out of it. He looked out of it, panicked.

"Are you okay!?" He whisper yelled. She popped out a bush with twigs in her hair.

"Jump, coward!" She whisper yelled back. He sighed and carefully crawled through the window. He yelped as he fell into the bush. Y/n carried him out of it and brushed him off.

"You owe me big time." He said, spiteful.

"YoU oWe mE bIg tImE- shut up you big baby." She pinched his arm. He rubbed it. "Now come on!" She giggled, dragging him behind her as she ran towards the Corona Carnival.
---
Y/n and Varian looked over everything as they travelled up the Ferris Wheel. Y/n chewed on her cotton candy, holding all the large stuffed animals Varian had won her. He sat on the opposite side, smiling. He knew that she loved the carnival more than anything. He never knew why though. It was just one of her simple joys.

She looked at him and pointed to the window, smiling brightly. He looked out to see the bright lights of the carnival. It was surprising to see the amount of people who came. Especially at this time of night. He looked back to see Y/n next to him, which startled him a bit.

"You came here quick" He chuckled.

"To say thank you." She smiled.

"...For?"

"For putting up with me. To be honest, I just wanted to hang out with you tonight. I was feeling a bit lonely and I just... Needed your company." She rested her head on his shoulder. He blushed when she put her hand on his knee.

"Varian?"

He gulped. "Y-yes?"

"You know what two people do when they're on the Ferris Wheel... Alone~?" 

"N...n-no..." He said awkwardly.

"This!" She started to rock the cart. He screamed and panicked.

"Y/N STOP THIS IS DANGEROUS!"

"WHEN DID MR. I WORK WITH DANGEROUS CHEMICALS SCARED OF A CART SHAKING?!" She laughed. He pushed her onto the floor of the cart. She fell with a thud, laughing.

"Y/n, that wasn't funny!"

"Well, it was quite hysterical to me." She stood up and sat on his lap. He sighed.

"You're gonna kill me one day." He said, grabbing a piece of cotton candy.

"Yeah, yeah. But you still love me." She said, also grabbing a bite. He rolled his eyes.

I mean, she wasn't wrong.

He did love her.
~~~

EEWWW NASTYYYYY WHY DID THIS ONE TAKE SO LONG???

THIS WAS REQUESTED BY @Shoto-Chan WHY DOESN'T WATTPAD LET ME TAG PEOPLE JKO M CH