𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @ILoveFood749

Title: Dummy

"Hey, (y/n)." Raph smiled as she flounced into the lair, earbuds in ear. She took them out and smiled back at him, putting the earphones in her pocket.

"What's up, Raph?" she grinned, throwing herself down on the couch beside him and putting one of her legs onto his lap. He chuckled and pulled her shoe off as she whined and reached for it. As she pulled herself onto his lap, still reaching for her shoe, their noses accidentally touched and they froze.

"Nothing much. You?" the red turtle whispered hoarsely as he watched her face turn an adorable red color. She flushed and snatched her shoe away, scooting back onto the sofa and stuffing her shoe onto her foot. Raph cleared his throat as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Just came to see what was going on down here." she shrugged, nonchalantly. Raph sighed deeply as she suddenly got up and said something about a glass of water under her breath. He ran a hand down his face and glanced at the kitchen before standing up and stretching. He suddenly got an idea and ran to his room, closing the door quietly behind him.

++++++++++

"Raph, what is this?" (y/n) asked as she wandered back into the living room after seven straight minutes of chugging water and a quick five minute bathroom break. The lair was dark, except for the t.v. light, and there was a pile of blankets and pillows on the floor next to a tray of snacks and drinks. Suddenly, said turtle popped out of the blanket pile and threw his arms out dramatically.

"(Y/n), would you have a horror movie night with me?" he asked, putting his arms together and gathering a bunch of pillows. (Y/n) nodded suspiciously as he smiled and threw the pillows everywhere.

The poor girl was confused. Ever since the weird encounter in the living room, Raph had been acting weird. More happy around her and wanting to be around her all the time. Even setting up movie dates with them. Usually Raph would tease her as he knew she was one of the few people that still got scared watching scary movies, but now he was offering to watch them with her, willingly. That confused her more than anything.

"Raph?" she asked tentatively, watching as he put a pile of horror movies besides the t.v. and sat down on one of the blankets, wrapping himself up.

"Yeah?" the usually angry turtle asked, turning his head around to glance at her through wide eyes. Honestly, he was adorable, but (y/n) was still confused.

"Are you okay?" she asked, sitting down on the blanket a few feet away from Raph. She noticed him glare silently at the space before he smiled widely and scooted closer.

"Fine. I'm fine, just wanna watch a movie." he said as he unwrapped his side and pulled (y/n) into his side. She suddenly stood up and paced away, glancing back at Raph as he sat, confused, on the floor.

"What's wrong?" he asked, frowning as he fiddled with the blanket around his head and shoulders. The girl stared at him then gave a giant laugh.

"Really? You're asking what's wrong with me?" she laughed aloud and immediately stopped as she noticed the turtle flinch. She sighed and sat down beside him, leaning on his side and putting her head in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry." he finally whispered, shifting his head to look at her. She glanced up at him and finally sighed again.

"Just tell me what's up. Why are you suddenly being so nice to me?" she flinched as she heard him snort angrily. She looked questionably at him as he suddenly stood up, the blanket still wrapped around his shoulders.

"Are you serious?" he demanded as he began to pace back and forth in front of her, where she noticed the t.v. had been turned on and was still in the beginning scenes of Annabelle. It was still adorable considering the blanket cape was trailing behind him.

"What?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows and flinching back again as he groaned loudly. (Y/n) suddenly grew angry as well and stood up to face the angry turtle. He seemed startled that she was facing up to him, but she wanted to know why her best friend was suddenly changing his attitude every ten minutes.

"Nothi-" he started to say but the girl scoffed said a word that I would rather not repeat because this is a kid-friendly book although sometimes we don't act like it.

"There's something wrong with you, Raphael, and you better tell me right now or I swear I'll leave right now. Just tell me what's wrong." she sat down on the blankets, pulled Raphael down with her, and sat against him again.

"Okay, fine." he finally sighed and took another deep breath. Then, suddenly, he laughed.

"What?" (y/n) asked, watching him closely as he laughed harder and harder. He finally stopped laughing and looked down at her with bright eyes.

"You're dumb is what's funny." the girl smacked his arm angrily and he laughed again and leaned away from her, rubbing his arm where he was hit.

"What else?" she asked, sweetly.

"I like you. And you're really oblivious to it." he finally admitted as the girl sat on the blanket in absolute shock. Her crush, who she never even dreamed of making a move on, liked her. For how long though?

"I've liked you since we first met." he suddenly spoke out and the girl smiled. Four months. She had liked him for four months, and he had liked her for four months. It was destiny.

She tackled him to the blanketed floor and hugged him fiercely.

"I like you too, Raph!" she squealed and he sighed and put his arms around her. There they stayed, watching their horror movies, now as a couple.

++++++++++

I know, it's a really crappy ending but I tried. Anyways, I'm really not dead this time! Even though I feel like it... Anyways! I haven't been able to update because I've been so busy with school and stuff. First off, my school went to state in marching (we got second in the state btw), I've honestly been going through a lot of stuff with my crush and stuff like that (a long, painful story that you probably don't want to hear about), and finally I'm just really tired.

But, I did it! I will be updating more that marching is over and the problem with my crush is going away (sad days) so yeah. Thanks for listening to me rant.

Request!

 i really do be sayin too much on here like givin yall my whole life story like girl stfu