1.

The flatter of hooves striking the ground, thunder and lighting raging on was all she could hear. Hard liquor tasting as sweet as the revenge being served through out the land. Fleeting screams of horror brought amusement to the Queen, reminding her of how much this "adjustment" will be the best thing sense the death of the king.
"Gunther?" She barked.
"Pulling up to the gate!" With that the carriage squeaked and groaned before the dark side door was thrusted open. Stones clicked under the heels of the Mistress they belonged to.
"Oh Sno-ow!" Hurried foots steps echoed down the vestibule. "Oh dear, there is no more running." The Queen stopped in her wake to leer at the trail of blood. "By my guess you should have stayed in bed. Tsk tsk. Did I teach you nothing about child birth?" Emerging into the room Snow didn't look up at the tenebrosity. Still holding her dying husband she wept.
"Please Regina, I know you can save him." Tears dropped onto the small bundle of blanket in her arms.
"No." Snow's head twitched to the side. "I don't think so." Stepping to the woman on the floor Regina swooped down and snatched the bundle from the new mothers arms.
"NOOo!" Voice hoarse, Snow tried to stand but the strength to do so quickly left her catching herself on the floor once more. "Don't hurt her. She has done nothing to you. Please don't hurt my baby." Wrinkles on her forehead creased together, eye twitching with agony.
"You have taken everything from me." Spitting the words with such vitriol, the vein in her forehead popped. "Now, now I'm going to take everything from you." The fake sympathy was that of a vulture before devouring the sick lamb. "You will see me raise you daughter and not even know that she is yours." Laughter filled the space as the wind picked up. Tossing everything like feathers.
"She is the savior, she will fight you till the day you die. She will never be your daughter."
"That's where you are wrong my dear. She will love me." Cradling the babe with one arm towards her chest to hide her from both the wind and her own bloody mother.
"Where are we going?" Snow clutched her beloved shirt tighter.
"Some place horrible."

"She won't stop crying! Every time I try something she just cries harder!" Regina shrieked into the phone.
"Regina you need to calm-"
"Don't tell me to calm down! Just tell me how to get her to stop crying!"
"Have you fed her?"
"Yes! Checked her diaper and socks and burped her! I've tried everything!"
"Regina it's you. You need to calm down and try to get her to bond with you." *click* The mayor had heard enough.
"Emma, please honey." She cooed at the infant. "Please, please." She rocked the child softly until finally she stopped crying and smiled at her 'mother'.
"There we are. There we are." Marveling at how such a tiny thing could fill that hole in her heart so well. "See we make a cute couple my dear." Regina only had one other child. But he didn't get to stay as long as Emma. "Henry would be a big brother." Mocha eyes searched blue. "It's funny how similar you both look."
Little Emma smiles again at the name Henry.
"Shall I tell you of prince Henry? Yes? Well my dear." Regina finally kicked the heels off of her feet and walked to the sitting room, where her leather recliner waited. "I had a tedious affair with a very strong blonde headed dragon. Her name was Mal. This was about 13 years ago. That was the only 8 and a half months that Snow and her precious charming ever had the time to stop running from me. You see, when I became pregnant I became ill. Dragons are not supposed to have children with non dragons." Regina found herself rocking ever so slightly. "After he was born I loved him for a whole 10 hours. But, it was not meant to be. He took to sickness. That was the last time I cried the way I did. Before, it was for my Daniel. He would have loved you." Lipstick stuck to the infants hair line making it seem as if a bow was atop her head.

"Emmalee! Come dear mommy needs to get to the office!" Regina's voice rang through the house.
"Coming!" A 5 year old Emma trotted down the stairs. "Is Graham going to be there mommy?" Her bubbly cheeks blushed at the name of the man who she was convinced she was in love with.
"Oh course dear. He has to give mommy papers." Another bow like kiss was placed atop the blondes head. Regina had finally gotten the hang of parenting by herself.

"Dearie, where might the small Emmalee be today?" Mr. Gold the pawnbroker and richest man in town chimed at the Mayor as she strutted into the smaller building.
"Where is she?! How should I know? My 16 year old has run away! And I want you to find her!" Rage boomed behind her facial features.
"Well dearie I cannot help you there." The crooked smile only infuriated the Mayor more.
"How dare you speak to me that way! I am the Que-Mayor!" Stuttering showed the slightest weakest.

The knock on the heavy door bounced off the walls through the mansion. Regina set her reading glasses on the desk in front of her with confusion. Who on earth would dare to bother her at this time of night?
"Coming!" She shouted. "Who the fuck?" Mumbling through her teeth as she peeked out the peep hole. Swinging the door open there stood a brunette boy no older than 10.
"Are you Regina Mills?" He asked tucking his hands into his coat.
"Yeah, and who are you?" She smirked, narrowing her eyes at the boy.
"I'm Henry. I'm your grandson." His smile imitated his mother's.
"How?" Regina asked in disbelief.
"My moms Emma."

"And who's this?" Mr. Gold asked after taking the rent from the in keeper.
"This here is Emma. She's just visiting." Granny state's quickly.
"Em-ma." Something clicked. "Enjoy your stay."

"I want my son." Emma spit at the steps of the large house.
"Then you should have kept a better eye on him." Regina growled.
"Like you did mother? Or should I say your majesty?"

Requested my @cherithanna