24

Yoongi's POV
슈중 and 슈라 were in there for like thirty minutes. They were taking so long and I really want to check up on Y/N.
A few more minutes later, I couldn't take it anymore. I could see the rest of the members as anxious as I was, so I knocked on the door hardly yelling out, "You done yet?"

Some shuffles were heard with some muffled spoken words which I'm assuming is some well wishes and a goodbye. With that the door swung open, and out came 슈중 and 슈라. They glanced at us for a second before walking away.

Everyone then scrambled into the room. The first thing we all saw was Y/N with tubes attached to her body, looking paler than before with her face holding a soft and weak smile.

"Hey guys.", she greeted her voice slightly above a whisper.

"Y/NNNNNNN!", Taehyung yelled as he ran up to hug her.

"Um, Taehyung... Can't breathe..."

"Taehyung, stop squeezing the life out of her...", Namjoon sighed.

"Yeah Tae, let Y/N go.", Jin hyung added.

"Er oops?"

Everyone literally sweatdropped when Taehyung said that.

"Sorry Y/N", Taehyung apologised.

"It's *cough* fine. *cough*"

"Whoa, you okay?", Hoseok asked worriedly.

"Yeah, just give me a second.", Y/N excused herself. Damn my poor heart is shattering at her pitiful state.
*cough* *cough* *cough*

"You sure?", Hoseok asked again.

"Yeah."
After that, a loud rumble was heard. Y/N cheeks flushed a shade of red when that happened
How cute!

"Was that you?", Taehyung asked as he giggled.

"Um no?", Y/N's face turned an even darker shade of red.

"Really?"

"Erm..."

"Aws my poor child you must be hungry", Jin cooed.

"Jin hyung, she ain't your child.", Namjoon pointed out.

"Shhh, you may be the leader but when it comes to this, may I remind you I am the oldest."

"Er hyung, what does that have anything got to do with Y/N not being your child?", Jimin asked.

"All of you guys are my beautiful children, so if you'd excuse me I'm going to get some food for my hungry child who had just woken up.", Jin sassily said as she strutted out of the room to get some food.

"Okay...", both Namjoon and Jimin uttered trailing off.

Ring. Ring.
Namjoon's phone rang and he excused himself from the room "Hello—"

"So er how are you feeling?", I asked softly to Y/N.

"Oh Yoongs... I'm good.", Y/N answered her face holding a small smile.

"So-"

Words were cut off as Namjoon re-entered the room.

Namjoon announced, "Sorry about this guys, I know you all want to take care of Y/N, but I need Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok hyung to run some errands. Y/N may be hospitalised but work still carries on."

The three guys whose names were called nodded sadly as Namjoon and all three of them gave a small wave and well wished to Y/N before leaving.

So now in the ward, there is only Y/N, Jungkook and I.

It was silent for quite some time and it was getting rather awkward so I broke the silence "I hope you get better soon"

Y/N smiled as she looked at me with her eyes glazed with gentleness and a hint of joy and sadness. "Thank you Yoongs"

Her gaze confused me. The emotions swirling in her eyes seemed so foreign.

She tore her eyes away from mine as he gazed at the Jungkook who has his head down and has yet to have uttered a word since entering, asking "Jungkook, why haven't you said anything? And why stand so far away? I won't bite you, come closer."

Jungkook seems shocked when Y/N mentioned his name as he visibly flinched. Jungkook walked towards her and continued to stay silent.

"Jungkook? You okay?", she asked curiously and slightly worried about his behaviour.

"I'm sorry Y/N!", he suddenly cried out as he for the first time lifted his head allowing me to see his face. His tear-stained face.

A mirage of tears was cascading down his face as he choked out his words, "I-I'm so so-rry... If it weren't for me being so petty about what happened between you and Jimin..."

"I shouldn't have let my emotions control me. It was because of that that I failed to protect you when you needed the most. You wouldn't be here if I had stopped you or something. I-I'm so sor-ry."

Y/N looked taken aback when he said that, but her next words shocked me and probably Jungkook a lot more.

She looked at Jungkook, held his hand and called out, "Baby, it's all me. It's not your fault, I'm sorry."

I blinked as I wondered if I had heard correctly.
What?

I could tell that Jungkook was in as much shock as I was as he too looked dumbfounded.

"Wait a second...", I spoke up.
"Why was I not aware of this? Are you and Jungkook...?"

Beepbeepbeepbeep. Beep.

The heart rate monitor clearly shows Y/N's heart rate increasing as her eyes darted around.

"Yoongi you? Jungkook... Huh?", she seemed extremely confused as she bore holes into our souls.

Suddenly her face lit up as if in realisation, as if saying 'Oh, I get it now.'

Y/N smiled at us waving her hands in the air as if brushing it off as she said, "Sorry, I just woke up and my mind is still a little disorientated. And Jungkook, it's not your fault. It's no one's fault, I volunteered and I should take responsibility for whatever that happens. Don't beat yourself over it."

That was so weird. Why did Y/N accidentally called Jungkook ... Nevermind, it's over I guess...

Y/N's POV

OH MY FREAKING GOD I NEARLY...

So all of those was just a dream? But it all felt so real...
And I actually thought when Jungkook mentioned Jimin was— but he meant the awkward bed moment that he— never mind...

Well at least I haven't made the mistake in this real world, This dream really awaken me. Thanks to this dream now I am alerted. I, Y/N will never fall in love with anyone. I must escape and return to my peaceful life...

I must survive!
Regardless of what methods I use!
I don't belong in Bts.
Never had, and never will.

________

Author's note:
Damnn Y/N is cold...

Anyways, sorry for the slightly late update. Well, I feel like i'm losing the inspiration to write. But for you all, I will try my best.

If you like this story please vote and add it to your reading list.

Stay happy readers!