Sick while in captivity

Spooktober. 20

*3RD POV*

"Hey Iron man," a voice snickered. "...Hello?" Tony's voice was raspy. He really needed water.  His tongue felt like a damn desert.

"So nice of you to join us."

Tony ignored them. When did he get here? Wasn't he just getting ice cream with Peter?

Peter.

"Pete?"

Tony didn't even know where they were. As he looked around, he realised he really didn't know where they were. It was slightly dark and the room was made of concrete. He made eye contact with two guys.

"Where are we? Where's the kid?" "We're gonna do some tests. We want to see how much you can take before you answer some questions of ours." "Where's. The. Kid," he growled.

"Bring him in," he scoffed. The other walked out and in a few seconds, Tony could hear struggled yelling.

Peter yelped as he was thrown to the floor.

"yoU PIECE OF CRUST! I WOULD CURSE YOU OUT IF I DIDN'T FEEL MAY AND STEVE SCOLDING ME FROM MILES AWAY!"

"Shut up."

Peter just glared at him. When he caught sight of Tony, he instantly smiled and hugged him. His face was wet from crying.

"Thank god you're here. I thought I was alone." "You're fine kid. We'll figure out how to get out of here."

"Enough chitter chatter. Who goes first?" "What?"

"You." He pointed to Peter.

"How close are you to Tony Stark?" "Uhm... Not that close. I'm just an intern." "Lie. Why were you getting ice cream with him?" "... He owed me for accidentally letting one of his robots blown up in my face."

For once, Tony wished Peter was a better lier. He knew Peter was trying not to get their asses kicked.

The guy grabbed Peter by the arm. "Ow! What the hell?!"

"You're shit at at lying. On the bright side, we get to test something." Peter looked at Tony with the most desperate, terrorised eyes. He always tried not to show when he was scared but at the moment, he just knew they would hurt him.

"Mr. Stark," he whimpered as he struggled against his tight grip. Time slowed for Tony as they pulled his kid away. He wouldn't be able to see what they were doing. What if they killed him?!

"Stop," he pleaded. "Take me instead. Leave the kid be." The man smirked. "What do you say Sam. What should we do?" Ok. So that one's name was Sam.

"I say we take both of 'em John." "Yeah. Sounds good." Tony's eyes widened. 'John' grabbed Tony, despite his struggles and Sam took Peter. The men cackled. "Weak."

"Mr. Stark!!!" Peter was reaching for Tony. His expression screamed 'don't leave me.'
"Shit-Peter!"

~~~